Greetings and welcome to the official homepage of The Aristocracy gaming community!

This website is best viewed on Mozilla Firefox at 1360x746 resolution or higher.

Thank you.
Greetings and welcome to the official homepage of The Aristocracy gaming community!

This website is best viewed on Mozilla Firefox at 1360x746 resolution or higher.

Thank you.

An online competitive gaming community. Est. MMIII

HometA HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I've been gone for a week.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hold the Hek
Legend.
Hold the Hek

I've been gone for a week. Empty
PostSubject: I've been gone for a week.   I've been gone for a week. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 1:10 pm

I've been gone for a week. IrishBoxer

As mentioned before in this thread: https://aristocracy.forumotion.com/general-discussion-f2/irl-pvp-t129.htm I have been somewhat busy the past week breaking arms for cash. Because of this I have not been able to keep up with the forums as of late, but, I am now back. If you are a recent app please post frequently on our forums and stay active in mirc and vent. If anyone wants to actually get into tA you are going to have to be as active here as you would be in the game.

I am giving you all a couple of days to pick up the postcount so I won't have to deny a lot of people. Have a good one and hopefully some of these online games we've been banking on playing will actually exist soon so we can play them together and not have to all become forum trolls.

Back to top Go down
https://aristocracy.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: I've been gone for a week.   I've been gone for a week. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 2:15 pm

LoL you sure are back you did like 10 post Razz

gj on your fight btw
Back to top Go down
Flannan
The Irish Railroad.
Flannan

PostSubject: Re: I've been gone for a week.   I've been gone for a week. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 7:58 pm

Your not irish!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've been gone for a week.   I've been gone for a week. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I've been gone for a week.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Intra-Guild Functions. :: Announcements.-
Jump to: