Greetings and welcome to the official homepage of The Aristocracy gaming community!

This website is best viewed on Mozilla Firefox at 1360x746 resolution or higher.

Thank you.
Greetings and welcome to the official homepage of The Aristocracy gaming community!

This website is best viewed on Mozilla Firefox at 1360x746 resolution or higher.

Thank you.

An online competitive gaming community. Est. MMIII

HometA HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warhammer Novels

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Warhammer Novels Empty
PostSubject: Warhammer Novels   Warhammer Novels Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 4:36 pm

I'm just wondering if any of you guys have read any Warhammer novels?

I'm currently reading Gotrek and Felix Omnibus 1. Going to buy Omnibus 2 momentarily. The only other Warhammer novel I've previously read is Gilead's Blood.

The biggest draw for me from the beginning for WAR was that its lore is fucking awesome in my opinion.
Back to top Go down

Warhammer Novels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Novels   Warhammer Novels Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 5:22 pm

i got basic knowleged but i enver really read any warhammer book.

Soo do you think felix got a cahnce if fotrek got kill ? Razz
Back to top Go down

Warhammer Novels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Novels   Warhammer Novels Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 5:42 pm

HAHAHAHA. Felix could hand some things, but Gotrek is the real badass. Slayer + huge 2 handed axe = pwn.
Back to top Go down

Warhammer Novels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Novels   Warhammer Novels Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 5:44 pm

I've read Malus Darkblade trilogy, those were the only WH books I've read.
Back to top Go down

Warhammer Novels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Novels   Warhammer Novels Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 5:47 pm

How were they?
Back to top Go down

Warhammer Novels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Novels   Warhammer Novels Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 5:50 pm

They were pretty good. A little too dark for me, but if you like dark then you would probably like them a lot.
Back to top Go down

Warhammer Novels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Novels   Warhammer Novels Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 6:14 pm

ahh the guy who got trick by demon ? and seek this regain this soul (i think not sure) . But where do you get those book from torrent ? or buy the real thing
Back to top Go down

Warhammer Novels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Novels   Warhammer Novels Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 6:23 pm

I buy my books. I've tried to read books on my computer and didn't like it.
Back to top Go down

Warhammer Novels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Novels   Warhammer Novels Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 6:36 pm

but what kind of shop normal library ? warhammer shop ?
Back to top Go down

Warhammer Novels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Novels   Warhammer Novels Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 6:46 pm

Naw, just a normal bookstore. All the ones around where I live have them in the fantasy/sci-fi section.
Back to top Go down

Warhammer Novels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Novels   Warhammer Novels Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 6:51 pm

ok thanks
Back to top Go down

Warhammer Novels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Novels   Warhammer Novels Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 8:37 pm

Yah. I work at a Barnes & Noble. They have or can order almost all the Warhammer novels that are still in print. Some though are out of print, like Gilead's Blood.

I'm truly loving Gotrek and Felix. They are a great pair of heroes. You also get to meet lots of different baddies. Chaos chosen, mutants, Skaven, ogres, ghosts, werewolves. Thats just in the first couple books so far.

Baught Defenders of Ulthuan, which is a book about the High Elves and them getting attacked by Chaos and Dark Elves. Excited to read that one soon.
Back to top Go down

Warhammer Novels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Novels   Warhammer Novels Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 6:33 pm

Kinda off topic but a great set of books if you're into Mil-SF (thats military Sci-fi) is the Prince Roger series by David Weber and John Ringo.

March Upcountry
March to the Sea
March to the Stars
We Few

All great books.
Back to top Go down

Warhammer Novels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Novels   Warhammer Novels Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 12:15 am

Well i jsut finish tower of the plague god

a good book now i will begin the mark of chaos or the Dark elf serie . Them gortrek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Warhammer Novels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Novels   Warhammer Novels Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warhammer Novels
Page 1 of 1