Greetings and welcome to the official homepage of The Aristocracy gaming community!

This website is best viewed on Mozilla Firefox at 1360x746 resolution or higher.

Thank you.
Greetings and welcome to the official homepage of The Aristocracy gaming community!

This website is best viewed on Mozilla Firefox at 1360x746 resolution or higher.

Thank you.

An online competitive gaming community. Est. MMIII

HometA HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your Top 5 group and your best song !

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Your Top 5 group and your best song ! Empty
PostSubject: Your Top 5 group and your best song !   Your Top 5 group and your best song ! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:04 pm

Plz only 5 groupe and 1 song ! Razz

My top 5:
1.Children of Bodom
2.Ensiferum
3.Nightwish
4.Amon Amarth
5.Disturbed

My favorite song:
Dance of the Death - Iron Maiden.
Back to top Go down
Bek
Aristocrat.
Bek

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 5 group and your best song !   Your Top 5 group and your best song ! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 6:23 pm

So the band that sang your favorite song doesn't make your top 5? Harsh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 5 group and your best song !   Your Top 5 group and your best song ! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 6:29 pm

Well not really i jsut prefer some other group overall
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 5 group and your best song !   Your Top 5 group and your best song ! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 8:04 pm

1. Alkaline Trio
2. Muse
3. Radiohead
4. Bouncing Souls
5. Misfits

Favorite song: either "Comedown" by Bush or "True Believers" by Bouncing Souls
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 5 group and your best song !   Your Top 5 group and your best song ! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 3:11 am

1. Pantera
2. Das EFX
3. Dead Prez
4. Rammstein
5. Psycho Realm

Song: Pantera - Walk

No specific order.

I know its a mix eh?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 5 group and your best song !   Your Top 5 group and your best song ! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 3:19 am

I'm a bit of Hick but also a Post-Modern child of the 90s so I have pretty eclectic tastes.

1. Johnny Cash
2. Alan Jackson
3. Harry Chapin
4. Crass
5. Derek Webb

No exact song though "Bloody Revolutions" by Crass is really good.

Last edited by Professor Nomos on Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 5 group and your best song !   Your Top 5 group and your best song ! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 3:21 am

Professor Nomos wrote:
I'm a bit of Hick

You can't be pompous and a hick!

Unless your Johnny Cash.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 5 group and your best song !   Your Top 5 group and your best song ! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 3:31 am

You reminded me of the man who I would love to dress like. But I don't want to be a poser so I'll settle making him my #1.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 5 group and your best song !   Your Top 5 group and your best song ! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 3:52 am

Seems like a fun thread...

1. Weezer
2. Cake
3. Foo Fighters
4. Rolling Stones
5. The Who

Currently, I enjoy "I Am the Greatest Man Who Ever Lived" by Weezer off of their Red Album. I really have several other favorites though.
Back to top Go down
HappyHooligan
Some Guy.
HappyHooligan

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 5 group and your best song !   Your Top 5 group and your best song ! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 1:26 am

1. Blink 182
2. Kenny Chesney
3. Weezer
4. Eve 6
5. Green Day

Song- Bartender by Rehab https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STOKbDpDZbA&feature=related
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 5 group and your best song !   Your Top 5 group and your best song ! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 12:14 pm

only 5 damn there are so many, well here are some top ones not really my top 5 but some I do enjoy greatly, I listen to far to many genres and bands to pick just 5

1. Between the Buried and Me
2. The Fall of Troy
3. Saosin
4. Against Me!
5. The Falcon/Sundowner both have some of the same members as well as The Lawrence Arms

song I am not going to even try although recently I have been diggin Flobots - Handlebars
Back to top Go down
alolnzo
Some Guy.
alolnzo

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 5 group and your best song !   Your Top 5 group and your best song ! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 4:22 pm

Bloin wrote:

Currently, I enjoy "I Am the Greatest Man Who Ever Lived" by Weezer off of their Red Album. I really have several other favorites though.

this song is great

I don't really think of a "top 5" when I think of my favorite artists, so instead here is a link to my last.fm page

http://www.last.fm/user/drrrr
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 5 group and your best song !   Your Top 5 group and your best song ! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 3:12 pm

1. Alkaline Trio
2. The Lawrence Arms
3. Against Me!
4. NOFX
5. Reggie and the Full Effect.

"Mr. Chainsaw" by Alkaline Trio.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 5 group and your best song !   Your Top 5 group and your best song ! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 3:14 pm

Skylapse wrote:

5. The Falcon/Sundowner both have some of the same members as well as The Lawrence Arms

You win sir, not many people know about these.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Top 5 group and your best song !   Your Top 5 group and your best song ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Top 5 group and your best song !
Page 1 of 1