Greetings and welcome to the official homepage of The Aristocracy gaming community!

This website is best viewed on Mozilla Firefox at 1360x746 resolution or higher.

Thank you.
Greetings and welcome to the official homepage of The Aristocracy gaming community!

This website is best viewed on Mozilla Firefox at 1360x746 resolution or higher.

Thank you.

An online competitive gaming community. Est. MMIII

HometA HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dark Knight *Spoilers*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HappyHooligan
Some Guy.
HappyHooligan

Dark Knight *Spoilers* Empty
PostSubject: Dark Knight *Spoilers*   Dark Knight *Spoilers* Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:12 am

Just saw The Dark Knight tonight, thought it was awesome. I absolutely love the direction that they are taking with this series. It seems to be a love/hate relationship with these movies. Some people don't like the new ones, but I think they are awesome. I don't want to reveal any details in case you haven't seen it so I won't say more. If anyone else has seen it tell me what you thought about it.

Last edited by HappyHooligan on Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Knight *Spoilers*   Dark Knight *Spoilers* Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:39 am

Best movie I've seen in a movie theatre in years. Fucking amazing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Knight *Spoilers*   Dark Knight *Spoilers* Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:01 am

NO SPOILERS IF YOU POST SPOILERS PUT A SHIT LOAD OF ****** AT THE START OF YOUR SPOILER POST

i haven't seen it yet but i heard it was grand, my gf went and saw it she said she cried at the end

NO SPOILERS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Knight *Spoilers*   Dark Knight *Spoilers* Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 10:39 am

yeo i was watching it friday. everything was really good. to bad the actor who was playing the joker is death because he was awesome.

****SPOILERS****

Bruce wayne is batman ! dont tell anyone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Knight *Spoilers*   Dark Knight *Spoilers* Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:44 am

Harvey Dent is still alive and is two face!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Knight *Spoilers*   Dark Knight *Spoilers* Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 2:42 pm

you did a real spoiler there you epic fail -_-

mod plz delete on change it !

or much simplier give me mod power Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Knight *Spoilers*   Dark Knight *Spoilers* Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 3:37 pm

Ouglouk wrote:

No i'm not spoiling crap. Batman is over 60 years old and the harvey dent charcter was in the animated series and was already played once by Tommy Lee Jones.

Its like spoiling the move Titanic by saying "the boat sinks"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Knight *Spoilers*   Dark Knight *Spoilers* Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 3:56 pm

well you spoil the fact that he is in the movie !!!
Back to top Go down
HappyHooligan
Some Guy.
HappyHooligan

PostSubject: Re: Dark Knight *Spoilers*   Dark Knight *Spoilers* Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 3:59 pm

Professor Nomos wrote:
Ouglouk wrote:

No i'm not spoiling crap. Batman is over 60 years old and the harvey dent charcter was in the animated series and was already played once by Tommy Lee Jones.

Its like spoiling the move Titanic by saying "the boat sinks"

Not everyone knows the whole batman story so therefore that is a spoiler.

Main Entry: Spoiler
Pronunciation: \ˈspȯi-lər\
Function: noun
Date: 15th century
1 a: one that spoils b: one (as a political candidate) having little or no chance of winning but capable of depriving a rival of success

2 a: a long narrow plate along the upper surface of an airplane wing that may be raised for reducing lift and increasing drag — see airplane illustration b: an air deflector on an automobile to reduce the tendency to lift off the road at high speeds

3: information about the plot of a motion picture or TV program that can spoil a viewer's sense of surprise or suspense; also : a person who discloses such information
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Knight *Spoilers*   Dark Knight *Spoilers* Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 4:20 pm

Eh, thats still like saying you spoil Troy by pointing out that Brad Pitt dies.

I'm sorry most people don't have the desire to read comics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Knight *Spoilers*   Dark Knight *Spoilers* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Knight *Spoilers*
Page 1 of 1