Greetings and welcome to the official homepage of The Aristocracy gaming community!

This website is best viewed on Mozilla Firefox at 1360x746 resolution or higher.

Thank you.
Greetings and welcome to the official homepage of The Aristocracy gaming community!

This website is best viewed on Mozilla Firefox at 1360x746 resolution or higher.

Thank you.

An online competitive gaming community. Est. MMIII

HometA HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Feels Really Fucking Good For Some Reason...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Feels Really Fucking Good For Some Reason... Empty
PostSubject: Feels Really Fucking Good For Some Reason...   Feels Really Fucking Good For Some Reason... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:16 pm

Ya so i was wondering why my S3 Warrior wasn't showing up on the armory, i ask my bro wtf happened and he told me that he got banned for calling someone the nword.

He thought i was gonna slug his ass there, but to be honest i didn't even give a shit anymore.

It feels really good to know that i have nothing to go back to in WoW. The fact that Blizzard has single handedely destroyed many chances for MMO's to come after to set a certain standard has bothered me a lot. So i dedicate this passionate statement to Tom Chilton.

GO FUCK YOURSELF!

WAR IS COMING!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feels Really Fucking Good For Some Reason...   Feels Really Fucking Good For Some Reason... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:47 pm

I don't think it was any one thing or moment for me, but you are correct. WoW now occupies 2 special places in my heart. The first, and happier, place is one filled with great memories and friends I made over 3 years.

The second place is well.... filled with hatred and utter astonishment. No matter how hard I try to describe my hate for WoW, I can't come up with anything specific or focused. It is just an overall feeling of being cheated and secretly betrayed by Blizzard and their amazing ability to keep me and so many other people playing for so long.

I cannot tell you guys how fucking happy I am to have another game to play. I'd rather check this guild's forums 8-10 times a day than spend more than the time it takes to get 10 2v2 games each week with a real life friend whom I haven't seen in person in over a year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feels Really Fucking Good For Some Reason...   Feels Really Fucking Good For Some Reason... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 2:59 am

Lucivar wrote:
I cannot tell you guys how fucking happy I am to have another game to play. I'd rather check this guild's forums 8-10 times a day than spend more than the time it takes to get 10 2v2 games each week with a real life friend whom I haven't seen in person in over a year.

How is he still real life??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feels Really Fucking Good For Some Reason...   Feels Really Fucking Good For Some Reason... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 3:06 am

He's a friend I made in college that even if it weren't for WoW we'd still be in contact consistently. I'll be seeing him when I get back to LA in the next month or two.
Back to top Go down
Hold the Hek
Legend.
Hold the Hek

PostSubject: Re: Feels Really Fucking Good For Some Reason...   Feels Really Fucking Good For Some Reason... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 4:32 pm

Thats pretty much how I felt when I finially sold my account a while ago. I was so beyond fed up with all the bullshit i'd been fed for years it was like finially kicking that crack addiction.

Which by the way, also made me feel great.
Back to top Go down
https://aristocracy.forumotion.com/
Gharik
The Gallant.
Gharik

PostSubject: Re: Feels Really Fucking Good For Some Reason...   Feels Really Fucking Good For Some Reason... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 5:02 pm

Hek the Odd wrote:
Thats pretty much how I felt when I finially sold my account a while ago. I was so beyond fed up with all the bullshit i'd been fed for years it was like finially kicking that crack addiction.

Which by the way, also made me feel great.

i love cocaine because it's a fun thing to do
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feels Really Fucking Good For Some Reason...   Feels Really Fucking Good For Some Reason... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 3:19 pm

you noob gharik cocaine suck without alcool !

jeez learn to sniff Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feels Really Fucking Good For Some Reason...   Feels Really Fucking Good For Some Reason... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feels Really Fucking Good For Some Reason...
Page 1 of 1