Greetings and welcome to the official homepage of The Aristocracy gaming community!

This website is best viewed on Mozilla Firefox at 1360x746 resolution or higher.

Thank you.
Greetings and welcome to the official homepage of The Aristocracy gaming community!

This website is best viewed on Mozilla Firefox at 1360x746 resolution or higher.

Thank you.

An online competitive gaming community. Est. MMIII

HometA HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Volkmar => Magnus // Should we move?

Go down 
5 posters

Should we move to the Clone Server?
Yea.
Volkmar => Magnus //  Should we move? Votbarend1-10%Volkmar => Magnus //  Should we move? Votbarendr-1
 0% [ 0 ]
No.
Volkmar => Magnus //  Should we move? Votbarend1-1100%Volkmar => Magnus //  Should we move? Votbarendr-1
 100% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Hold the Hek
Legend.
Hold the Hek

Volkmar => Magnus //  Should we move? Empty
PostSubject: Volkmar => Magnus // Should we move?   Volkmar => Magnus //  Should we move? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 1:30 am

(3) Finally, we have some even better news for a large number of our players. Since we launched the Head Start program, we have told people that after launch we would allow them to move characters from a high population server to a low population server free of charge.

Tomorrow morning, we will begin a process to essentially clone(who says you can’t mix sci-fi and fantasy) all character, Auction House and guildinformation of several of our high population servers to brand new servers. Players and guilds can choose which server (old, new or both!) they wish to play on. Nobody’s characters will be deleted and because they are being copied to clean servers, everyone gets to keep their names and their guild names. As far as we know nobody has done this before in the MMORPG industry and we are proud to be the first to offer this to our players.

So, it is up to you, whether you are just an individual player or guild to stay on the existing server or to move to the new server. Here are the servers that are being moved and the names of their clones:

Phoenix Throne => White Tower
Skull Throne => Tower of Doom
Volkmar => Magnus
Badlands => Mordheim
Dark Crag => Eerie Downs

-----

So what will it be? I'm not voting on this because I want to see what you guys think. I personally don't care. That is if these queue times go away, if they don't, then yea.

I also have an issue with the other "super-guilds" actually thinking that they are better than us, which to be honest, is fucking laughable.

Anyway, vote.
Back to top Go down
https://aristocracy.forumotion.com/
Gharik
The Gallant.
Gharik

PostSubject: Re: Volkmar => Magnus // Should we move?   Volkmar => Magnus //  Should we move? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 1:52 am

no. changing servers leads to merging guilds with faggots, and ultimately leading to singing for epics.
Back to top Go down
~ Jess ~
Forum Vagina.
~ Jess ~

PostSubject: Re: Volkmar => Magnus // Should we move?   Volkmar => Magnus //  Should we move? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 1:11 pm

Volkmar is a cooler name. If we could go to Eerie Downs, I'd be all for it, but Magnus is so generic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/creepiemonkey
Flannan
The Irish Railroad.
Flannan

PostSubject: Re: Volkmar => Magnus // Should we move?   Volkmar => Magnus //  Should we move? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 3:20 pm

Gharik wrote:
no. changing servers leads to merging guilds with faggots, and ultimately leading to singing for epics.

^
Back to top Go down
Bek
Aristocrat.
Bek

PostSubject: Re: Volkmar => Magnus // Should we move?   Volkmar => Magnus //  Should we move? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:05 pm

Well, that's definitive, logging onto Volkmar.

If we moved we would most likely be quite a distance ahead of anyone on Magnus, good for being the top, bad for finding anyone else to do anything. Hopefully one of the giant zerg guilds will move.

BTW, kudos to Mythic, I think this is a pretty smart idea to convince people to move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Volkmar => Magnus // Should we move?   Volkmar => Magnus //  Should we move? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 6:44 pm

Definately give Mythic props for trying, but definately stick here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Volkmar => Magnus // Should we move?   Volkmar => Magnus //  Should we move? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 9:57 pm

Tenatively, I'd say no. They did this to my server in WoW, and it was a disaster for the people who did switch (I think about 95% of them evantually transferred back to Uldum). This'll probably do enough to clear the queues, and still leave Volkmar with the dominant population.

If I'm wrong, though, and most of Order is thinking to jump ship, might not be a bad idea. It'd be worth finding out, anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Volkmar => Magnus // Should we move?   Volkmar => Magnus //  Should we move? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 11:34 am

Saoirse wrote:
Volkmar is a cooler name. If we could go to Eerie Downs, I'd be all for it, but Magnus is so generic.
god Eerie Downs is such a win server name
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Volkmar => Magnus // Should we move?   Volkmar => Magnus //  Should we move? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 1:49 pm

Eerie Downs

Volkmar => Magnus //  Should we move? Downsup4.th
Back to top Go down
Hold the Hek
Legend.
Hold the Hek

PostSubject: Re: Volkmar => Magnus // Should we move?   Volkmar => Magnus //  Should we move? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:35 pm

Volkmar => Magnus //  Should we move? 65-74

Made of fucking loads of win.
Back to top Go down
https://aristocracy.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Volkmar => Magnus // Should we move?   Volkmar => Magnus //  Should we move? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Volkmar => Magnus // Should we move?
Page 1 of 1