Greetings and welcome to the official homepage of The Aristocracy gaming community!

This website is best viewed on Mozilla Firefox at 1360x746 resolution or higher.

Thank you.
Greetings and welcome to the official homepage of The Aristocracy gaming community!

This website is best viewed on Mozilla Firefox at 1360x746 resolution or higher.

Thank you.

An online competitive gaming community. Est. MMIII

HometA HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jeff would probably enjoy this...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
debagel
Aristocrat.
debagel

Jeff would probably enjoy this... Empty
PostSubject: Jeff would probably enjoy this...   Jeff would probably enjoy this... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 8:36 pm

if he's still around here somewhere.

Picture outside my window at work:
Jeff would probably enjoy this... Stormcorn
Livin' in corn. With some severe storms to the north.
Back to top Go down
Hold the Hek
Legend.
Hold the Hek

PostSubject: Re: Jeff would probably enjoy this...   Jeff would probably enjoy this... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:20 pm

Jeff does not check forums, he thinks it's beneath his Mexican sensibilities. Dave will surely tell him whatever message you hope to convey with your stormy corn picture however.

Also where do you live?
Back to top Go down
https://aristocracy.forumotion.com/
debagel
Aristocrat.
debagel

PostSubject: Re: Jeff would probably enjoy this...   Jeff would probably enjoy this... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 4:31 pm

Peoria, IL

When I was raiding ICC with Jeff, he would often comment about how we folk living in the central US are just living in corn. I would argue that I live in a decent mid sized city. This year apparently is corn year however for the farm that is next to my work building which is 30~ minutes out from the city.

Depressingly, he is right. We live in corn.
Back to top Go down
Hold the Hek
Legend.
Hold the Hek

PostSubject: Re: Jeff would probably enjoy this...   Jeff would probably enjoy this... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:01 pm

I live in crack houses.
Back to top Go down
Saka
Commoner.
Saka

PostSubject: Re: Jeff would probably enjoy this...   Jeff would probably enjoy this... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:32 am

evening Holder,

I'm heading out to D-town the weekend of October 15, we should meet up like I'm a 14 year old confused girl and you're the 42 year old pedophile.

Unless you wanna be the 14 year old of course.

How close to Auburn Hills are ye?
Back to top Go down
Hold the Hek
Legend.
Hold the Hek

PostSubject: Re: Jeff would probably enjoy this...   Jeff would probably enjoy this... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:39 pm

About a 20min drive, we can definitely hang. Why you heading out to the best example of a post apocalyptic city AKA Detroit anyway?
Back to top Go down
Flannan
The Irish Railroad.
Flannan

PostSubject: Re: Jeff would probably enjoy this...   Jeff would probably enjoy this... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:03 am

debagel wrote:
Peoria, IL

When I was raiding ICC with Jeff, he would often comment about how we folk living in the central US are just living in corn. I would argue that I live in a decent mid sized city. This year apparently is corn year however for the farm that is next to my work building which is 30~ minutes out from the city.

You are lucky that its not a yearly thing for you....
Back to top Go down
debagel
Aristocrat.
debagel

PostSubject: Re: Jeff would probably enjoy this...   Jeff would probably enjoy this... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:56 pm

Flannan wrote:
debagel wrote:
Peoria, IL

You are lucky that its not a yearly thing for you....

In IL the farmers typically rotate between soy beans and corn every year. I'm not sure that is anything to be entirely grateful of, but okay.
Back to top Go down
Hold the Hek
Legend.
Hold the Hek

PostSubject: Re: Jeff would probably enjoy this...   Jeff would probably enjoy this... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:46 pm

I think he is saying "Be thankful your nickname isn't corn." and then adding "...like mine is."
Back to top Go down
Flannan
The Irish Railroad.
Flannan

PostSubject: Re: Jeff would probably enjoy this...   Jeff would probably enjoy this... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 3:23 pm

Hek the Odd wrote:
I think he is saying "Be thankful your nickname isn't corn." and then adding "...like mine is."

More or less...jackass. Figured you guys would of stuck with Malok, but no, had to find something else. lol
Back to top Go down
Hold the Hek
Legend.
Hold the Hek

PostSubject: Re: Jeff would probably enjoy this...   Jeff would probably enjoy this... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:02 pm

As far as I remember we all have nicknames that we don't especially like, that is sort of the point.

Steve = Corn
Jeff = Mexican
Ben = Chicken Vendor
Dave = ?

Now that I think about it Dave is long overdue for an annoying nickname.
Back to top Go down
Flannan
The Irish Railroad.
Flannan

PostSubject: Re: Jeff would probably enjoy this...   Jeff would probably enjoy this... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 7:50 pm

Ya, I know it was the point and I don't recall Dave ever having one. He is indeed overdue for one.
Back to top Go down
Hold the Hek
Legend.
Hold the Hek

PostSubject: Re: Jeff would probably enjoy this...   Jeff would probably enjoy this... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 7:55 pm

Well there is always bad rogue, but that is far too wow-centric.

Hmm...

Well he is a hipster, so Hipster Dave will have to be the stand in till I think of something better.
Back to top Go down
Gharik
The Gallant.
Gharik

PostSubject: Re: Jeff would probably enjoy this...   Jeff would probably enjoy this... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:36 pm

probly because im the ass calling people all these names
Back to top Go down
Gharik
The Gallant.
Gharik

PostSubject: Re: Jeff would probably enjoy this...   Jeff would probably enjoy this... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:37 pm

and dont forget

nepenthes = darla
Back to top Go down
Gharik
The Gallant.
Gharik

PostSubject: Re: Jeff would probably enjoy this...   Jeff would probably enjoy this... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:47 pm

and thirdly, does war suck any less now?
Back to top Go down
Hold the Hek
Legend.
Hold the Hek

PostSubject: Re: Jeff would probably enjoy this...   Jeff would probably enjoy this... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 4:11 pm

fuck if I know, ask baet.
Back to top Go down
Gharik
The Gallant.
Gharik

PostSubject: Re: Jeff would probably enjoy this...   Jeff would probably enjoy this... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 9:58 am

i did!

darla darla darla
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jeff would probably enjoy this...   Jeff would probably enjoy this... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jeff would probably enjoy this...
Page 1 of 1