Greetings and welcome to the official homepage of The Aristocracy gaming community!

This website is best viewed on Mozilla Firefox at 1360x746 resolution or higher.

Thank you.
Greetings and welcome to the official homepage of The Aristocracy gaming community!

This website is best viewed on Mozilla Firefox at 1360x746 resolution or higher.

Thank you.

An online competitive gaming community. Est. MMIII

HometA HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Star Wars: The Old Republic

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Diploid
Aristocrat.
Diploid

Star Wars: The Old Republic Empty
PostSubject: Star Wars: The Old Republic   Star Wars: The Old Republic Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 2:23 am

Star Wars: The Old Republic Ruse10

In somewhat recent news; 1:05 of the Smuggler Progression Video is most assuredly the funniest moment in TOR so far.
Back to top Go down
Hold the Hek
Legend.
Hold the Hek

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic   Star Wars: The Old Republic Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 3:21 pm

Here is a huge info section listing what people actually know about the game so far. ( http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=188836 )

Last edited by Hek the Odd on Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://aristocracy.forumotion.com/
Nyp
Aristocrat.
Nyp

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic   Star Wars: The Old Republic Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:46 pm

I'll probably give it a try.. looks much better then this rift game. I'm curious what the endgame might be like.
Back to top Go down
Diploid
Aristocrat.
Diploid

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic   Star Wars: The Old Republic Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 1:16 am

The Official intro to the game has being released.

INTRO!!!

They've also said they're getting very close to done, as well as 1000 more invites went out today. So check your email if you're signed up for it.
Back to top Go down
Diploid
Aristocrat.
Diploid

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic   Star Wars: The Old Republic Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 12:25 pm

you can now pre-order the game!

Though doesn't sound like many in tA are going to be trying it. :-(
Back to top Go down
Hold the Hek
Legend.
Hold the Hek

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic   Star Wars: The Old Republic Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 12:35 pm

I've had this thing pre-ordered for over six months now.
Back to top Go down
Diploid
Aristocrat.
Diploid

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic   Star Wars: The Old Republic Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 2:40 pm

Grummy bear has given me his info for beta. but the day he gave it to me they took servers down to apply a new beta client. People in the testing forums are saying it can like like up to two weeks for it to come back up. I need to play this game now!
Back to top Go down
Hold the Hek
Legend.
Hold the Hek

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic   Star Wars: The Old Republic Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 5:05 pm

So have we made the final decision on Sith/Republic? I don't really have a preference either way. I will be playing a class that can tank. Sith side I'll be a Bounty Hunter, Republic most likely Trooper.
Back to top Go down
Diploid
Aristocrat.
Diploid

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic   Star Wars: The Old Republic Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 5:15 pm

my first character will likely be a Sith Warrior, or jedi knight. I plan on leveling one of everything, but Empire seems cool.

Currently Downloading the beta client, the new build goes live 8 am PDT August 2nd. >:-D
Back to top Go down
Flannan
The Irish Railroad.
Flannan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic   Star Wars: The Old Republic Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 9:00 pm

Depending on my schedule and amount of work, I'll most likely give it a try. Ill talk to Nank and Nep to see if either of them are interested as well.
Back to top Go down
Hold the Hek
Legend.
Hold the Hek

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic   Star Wars: The Old Republic Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:01 pm

Yea I don't know if I'll ever be able to play like back in the day, but I'm fucking amazing at everything I do so it won't matter.
Back to top Go down
Diploid
Aristocrat.
Diploid

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic   Star Wars: The Old Republic Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:11 am

Are you even going to be able to play at launch this fall? or is your computer still broken.
Back to top Go down
Hold the Hek
Legend.
Hold the Hek

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic   Star Wars: The Old Republic Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:46 pm

My old computer is still broken, but I've been saving money up to buy a modest rig for when this thing comes out.
Back to top Go down
Hold the Hek
Legend.
Hold the Hek

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic   Star Wars: The Old Republic Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 1:55 pm

I'ma stab GameStop.

Greetings Humanoid,

I am Protocol Droid P7-Z2, Human-Cyborg relations.

I have received your transmission.

We are sorry to hear that you are having complications obtaining a valid pre-order code from your place of purchase.

We have received a number of reports regarding some of the major retail chains not providing valid pre-order codes to customers that have purchased Star Wars: The Old Republic. Since you have purchased your game copy from a retailer, you will need to contact them to obtain a working pre-order code.

We can assure you that BioWare’s Sales and Marketing team are working closely with many of the retail chains that have delays in sending out pre order keys to help expedite their process. We fully understand the urgency in obtaining this long awaited blockbuster title by BioWare.

Thank you once again for your patience and understanding as we work with the retailers, and we hope that with our joint efforts we will resolve the issue for you. We look forward to seeing you in Star Wars: The Old Republic.

Should you need further assistance with this matter, please do not hesitate to let me know. Galactic support is our specialty...

Sincerely,

Protocol Droid P7-Z2
Back to top Go down
Flannan
The Irish Railroad.
Flannan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic   Star Wars: The Old Republic Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 6:29 pm

Good to know, no matter where or when in the universe customer service still sucks ass.
Back to top Go down
Hold the Hek
Legend.
Hold the Hek

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic   Star Wars: The Old Republic Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:49 pm

Star Wars: The Old Republic Preord10
Back to top Go down
Hold the Hek
Legend.
Hold the Hek

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic   Star Wars: The Old Republic Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:51 pm

make sure we get a few more people to register their pre orders on the official website. we are at the number of people we needed to get the guild transferred and saved but we need at least 4 pre-orders. I think me dip and malok did it through the website, so somebody else needs to do it also.
Back to top Go down
Flannan
The Irish Railroad.
Flannan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic   Star Wars: The Old Republic Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 2:03 am

Ive been thinking about the CE, so if I do, we will have enough. Since Id have to make another account on there anyways if I did.
Back to top Go down
Hold the Hek
Legend.
Hold the Hek

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic   Star Wars: The Old Republic Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 8:48 pm

Now with more pertinent information.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic   Star Wars: The Old Republic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: The Old Republic
Page 1 of 1