Greetings and welcome to the official homepage of The Aristocracy gaming community!

This website is best viewed on Mozilla Firefox at 1360x746 resolution or higher.

Thank you.
Greetings and welcome to the official homepage of The Aristocracy gaming community!

This website is best viewed on Mozilla Firefox at 1360x746 resolution or higher.

Thank you.

An online competitive gaming community. Est. MMIII

HometA HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Computer Pooped Again.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hold the Hek
Legend.
Hold the Hek

Computer Pooped Again. Empty
PostSubject: Computer Pooped Again.   Computer Pooped Again. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 11:17 pm

This thing is taking it's final shit in the sky, will let you know when I assemble a new one.
Back to top Go down
https://aristocracy.forumotion.com/
Flannan
The Irish Railroad.
Flannan

PostSubject: Re: Computer Pooped Again.   Computer Pooped Again. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:04 pm

You seem to have to build a new computer every year or so with all the times you've had it crap out or it wasn't powerful enough.
Back to top Go down
Gharik
The Gallant.
Gharik

PostSubject: Re: Computer Pooped Again.   Computer Pooped Again. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 11:20 am

mines been struggling lately. i have to manually spin start the video card's fan with my finger every time it starts
Back to top Go down
Gharik
The Gallant.
Gharik

PostSubject: Re: Computer Pooped Again.   Computer Pooped Again. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 11:55 pm

status?
Back to top Go down
Hold the Hek
Legend.
Hold the Hek

PostSubject: Re: Computer Pooped Again.   Computer Pooped Again. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 2:00 am

Still working on it. Needless to say I have a ton of shit to do at the moment that is superseding importance to wow. Least of which is building a new computer that I don't have to jury rig to recognize ram.
Back to top Go down
https://aristocracy.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Computer Pooped Again.   Computer Pooped Again. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Computer Pooped Again.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Intra-Guild Functions. :: General Discussion.-
Jump to: