Greetings and welcome to the official homepage of The Aristocracy gaming community!

This website is best viewed on Mozilla Firefox at 1360x746 resolution or higher.

Thank you.
Greetings and welcome to the official homepage of The Aristocracy gaming community!

This website is best viewed on Mozilla Firefox at 1360x746 resolution or higher.

Thank you.

An online competitive gaming community. Est. MMIII

HometA HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Our Server has been assigned!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dios
Commoner.
Dios

Our Server has been assigned! Empty
PostSubject: Our Server has been assigned!   Our Server has been assigned! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 5:28 pm

I just got the email.

Our server is
Warriors of the Shadow

and our server buddies
http://www.swtor.com/guilds/search?shardName%5B%5D=he2011
Back to top Go down
Kaladin
Aristocrat.
Kaladin

PostSubject: Re: Our Server has been assigned!   Our Server has been assigned! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 5:46 pm

This may or may not be the official server. We are part of SHA (Server Health Alliance) so we are going to a certain server with a large number of guilds. This is to make sure we are the best West Coast server possible. They may have not been assigned to the same server as us, or vice versa.

Stay tuned to Holderhek as I'm sure he'll post with any updates.
Back to top Go down
Hold the Hek
Legend.
Hold the Hek

PostSubject: Re: Our Server has been assigned!   Our Server has been assigned! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 6:19 pm

Yea before the SHA website crashed it was looking like the SHA server is "Swiftsure" -- I'm going to check on que times tomorrow when people start playing so I can be completely sure we aren't screwing ourselves over here.

Just expect a huge update to the front page/facebook when we have decided for sure.
Back to top Go down
https://aristocracy.forumotion.com/
Diploid
Aristocrat.
Diploid

PostSubject: Re: Our Server has been assigned!   Our Server has been assigned! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:35 pm

I'm so confused, I thought early access wasn't until the 15th, do some ppl get in tomorrow?

I had ordered the game online, but cancelled it, but it is still listed next to my BF3 in origin. So whooooo knows, if does still happen to be there, I may just play casually until I get sick of paying 15 bucks a month. We shall see soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Hold the Hek
Legend.
Hold the Hek

PostSubject: Re: Our Server has been assigned!   Our Server has been assigned! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:41 pm

Diploid wrote:
I'm so confused, I thought early access wasn't until the 15th, do some ppl get in tomorrow?

I had ordered the game online, but cancelled it, but it is still listed next to my BF3 in origin. So whooooo knows, if does still happen to be there, I may just play casually until I get sick of paying 15 bucks a month. We shall see soon enough.

Early access starts the 13th now.
Back to top Go down
https://aristocracy.forumotion.com/
Diploid
Aristocrat.
Diploid

PostSubject: Re: Our Server has been assigned!   Our Server has been assigned! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:49 pm

Well if EA Origin fucked up good I'll make a duder on the server on front page, and slay ewoks with my sword of light, and toss their corpses in the sarlacc pit like a boss.

Chances are they fucked up, everything about their customer service is horrible so it would not suprise me in the least.
Back to top Go down
Aellia
Aristocrat.
Aellia

PostSubject: Re: Our Server has been assigned!   Our Server has been assigned! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 11:04 pm

Basically if you did pre-order and entered the code on your account over the next couple days you will get an email to tell you are allowed to begin playing.
Back to top Go down
Diploid
Aristocrat.
Diploid

PostSubject: Re: Our Server has been assigned!   Our Server has been assigned! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 11:33 pm

well i pre-ordered and put the code in the day it came up, but later cancelled that pre-order, how ever the origin application still shows it in my game list, so I will get early access in the first wave like, I was within like a few hours of the pre-orders starting. Even if they truly cancelled the game I might pick it up for something to play well waiting for Diablo 3.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Server has been assigned!   Our Server has been assigned! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our Server has been assigned!
Page 1 of 1