Greetings and welcome to the official homepage of The Aristocracy gaming community!

This website is best viewed on Mozilla Firefox at 1360x746 resolution or higher.

Thank you.
Greetings and welcome to the official homepage of The Aristocracy gaming community!

This website is best viewed on Mozilla Firefox at 1360x746 resolution or higher.

Thank you.

An online competitive gaming community. Est. MMIII

HometA HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Really... this que is insane...

Go down 
+2
Flannan
Dios
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dios
Commoner.
Dios

Really... this que is insane... Empty
PostSubject: Really... this que is insane...   Really... this que is insane... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 2:21 am

I'm number 1865 in que. Estimated 2 hour wait time...
This is insane.
Back to top Go down
Flannan
The Irish Railroad.
Flannan

PostSubject: Re: Really... this que is insane...   Really... this que is insane... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 2:46 am

Right after release it wont get any better, but im sure after a month or so as people get tired of it theyll move servers. Not us though!
Back to top Go down
Aellia
Aristocrat.
Aellia

PostSubject: Re: Really... this que is insane...   Really... this que is insane... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 5:04 am

Somehow I don't believe people are going to be putting up with this for a month...

Haven't been able to play the game at all today because of Queues.
Back to top Go down
Bek
Aristocrat.
Bek

PostSubject: Re: Really... this que is insane...   Really... this que is insane... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 9:02 am

It's 8am on the east coast and "the Swiftsure" has a 20+ minute queue still...only server full atm...
Back to top Go down
Hold the Hek
Legend.
Hold the Hek

PostSubject: Re: Really... this que is insane...   Really... this que is insane... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 12:37 pm

Silly kiwis said they are going to move to a different server. Here's hoping.
Back to top Go down
https://aristocracy.forumotion.com/
Dios
Commoner.
Dios

PostSubject: Re: Really... this que is insane...   Really... this que is insane... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 1:51 pm

Who's kiwis?
Back to top Go down
Flannan
The Irish Railroad.
Flannan

PostSubject: Re: Really... this que is insane...   Really... this que is insane... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 3:03 pm

The term Aussies find offensive, just ask our resident one. Anno.
Back to top Go down
Tensile
Commoner.
Tensile

PostSubject: Re: Really... this que is insane...   Really... this que is insane... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 7:34 pm

Kiwis are from New Zealand. Though I like Kiwis and hate Aussies, so I think it's a step up. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hold the Hek
Legend.
Hold the Hek

PostSubject: Re: Really... this que is insane...   Really... this que is insane... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 10:50 pm

Oh man I never knew, I thought kiwis were aussies. But yea, post launch I would FULLY expect a server split. I will then get with our guild coalition to speak to whoever is the head croc hunter of the Vegemite brigade and decide who is going where. Perfect world they all leave and we keep the server, imperfect world we leave and they can have swiftsure as an internet prison continent.
Back to top Go down
https://aristocracy.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Really... this que is insane...   Really... this que is insane... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Really... this que is insane...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Intra-Guild Functions. :: General Discussion.-
Jump to: