Greetings and welcome to the official homepage of The Aristocracy gaming community!

This website is best viewed on Mozilla Firefox at 1360x746 resolution or higher.

Thank you.
Greetings and welcome to the official homepage of The Aristocracy gaming community!

This website is best viewed on Mozilla Firefox at 1360x746 resolution or higher.

Thank you.

An online competitive gaming community. Est. MMIII

HometA HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - Oxx (Accepted via "Friend Rule")

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Markstertk
Some Guy.

Application - Oxx (Accepted via "Friend Rule") Empty
PostSubject: Application - Oxx (Accepted via "Friend Rule")   Application - Oxx (Accepted via "Friend Rule") Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:31 am

Name: Marc

Gamertag: Oxx

Class in TOR: I plan on playing everything, but my first character here is a soon to be Jedi Sentinel

Computer Specs: E7300 3.2GHz, 4GB corsair dual channel, 9800GT 1024mb. Not the beastliest machine, but it runs great. Very Happy

Connection Speed: 18Mbps cable

Experience in Competitive Video Games: Quake, Counter Strike, UO, DaoC, WoW, Rift, Street Fighter (Pretty much any and all iterations), KoF (same).

Playstyle: My primary goal is to have fun, obviously. I love to just sit down and jump into something, be it PvP, raids, or just helping someone out. I like taking on challenging content, and experimenting with builds.

Dedication Level: I love challenging and progressive gameplay, and and more than happy to devote as much time as necessary to make that happen.

Thanks! Very Happy

-Oxx
Back to top Go down
Hold the Hek
Legend.
Hold the Hek

PostSubject: Re: Application - Oxx (Accepted via "Friend Rule")   Application - Oxx (Accepted via "Friend Rule") Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 7:46 pm

What level is your character currently?
Back to top Go down
https://aristocracy.forumotion.com/
FeiGnt
Aristocrat.
FeiGnt

PostSubject: Re: Application - Oxx (Accepted via "Friend Rule")   Application - Oxx (Accepted via "Friend Rule") Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 7:31 pm

Oxx is a brother of one of my RL friends. Played LoL and TF2 with him. He's also a friend of Xinfiinity.
Back to top Go down
Markstertk
Some Guy.

PostSubject: Re: Application - Oxx (Accepted via "Friend Rule")   Application - Oxx (Accepted via "Friend Rule") Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 12:43 am

Yes, that as well. He's currently level 7, I've been leveling up with Xinfiinity.
I'm also in the process of moving, which will be done by the second of January. After that, I'm set to play for a good while.

I'm also not super solid on rolling a Sentinel, it's just a class I never really picked up in the beta. The character that I've liked the most so far has been a Scoundrel, specced either way I had a blast through six months of beta. Very Happy But whatever it feels like we need, I'd be more than happy to fill in the gap.

Back to top Go down
Hold the Hek
Legend.
Hold the Hek

PostSubject: Re: Application - Oxx (Accepted via "Friend Rule")   Application - Oxx (Accepted via "Friend Rule") Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 2:04 pm

Markstertk wrote:
Yes, that as well. He's currently level 7, I've been leveling up with Xinfiinity.
I'm also in the process of moving, which will be done by the second of January. After that, I'm set to play for a good while.

I'm also not super solid on rolling a Sentinel, it's just a class I never really picked up in the beta. The character that I've liked the most so far has been a Scoundrel, specced either way I had a blast through six months of beta. Very Happy But whatever it feels like we need, I'd be more than happy to fill in the gap.

Okay just give me a tell in game and I'll invite you with the friends and family thing. As it stands right now as per actual needs we're low on Smuggler healers, and we actually don't have a Smuggler Gunslinger. So if you don't mind leveling one of those it would greatly help your chances of doing endgame stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://aristocracy.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Oxx (Accepted via "Friend Rule")   Application - Oxx (Accepted via "Friend Rule") Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Oxx (Accepted via "Friend Rule")
Page 1 of 1