Greetings and welcome to the official homepage of The Aristocracy gaming community!

This website is best viewed on Mozilla Firefox at 1360x746 resolution or higher.

Thank you.
Greetings and welcome to the official homepage of The Aristocracy gaming community!

This website is best viewed on Mozilla Firefox at 1360x746 resolution or higher.

Thank you.

An online competitive gaming community. Est. MMIII

HometA HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

god im bore and you ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

god im bore and you ? Empty
PostSubject: god im bore and you ?   god im bore and you ? Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 6:42 pm

well as you can see im trolling forum since i dont know what to do... i wish i would kno what to play
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: god im bore and you ?   god im bore and you ? Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 8:36 pm

Well what genre of games do you like to play? I know Mario Kart and GTA IV just came out, both are great games in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Gharik
The Gallant.
Gharik

PostSubject: Re: god im bore and you ?   god im bore and you ? Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 8:45 pm

Ouglouk wrote:
well as you can see im trolling forum since i dont know what to do... i wish i would kno what to play

play with yourself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: god im bore and you ?   god im bore and you ? Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 12:56 pm

problem solved this should keep you busy, hurt, or arrested for a the next few days.
Back to top Go down
~ Jess ~
Forum Vagina.
~ Jess ~

PostSubject: Re: god im bore and you ?   god im bore and you ? Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 10:54 pm

Gharik wrote:
Ouglouk wrote:

play with yourself

Take pics.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/creepiemonkey
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: god im bore and you ?   god im bore and you ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

god im bore and you ?
Page 1 of 1