Greetings and welcome to the official homepage of The Aristocracy gaming community!

This website is best viewed on Mozilla Firefox at 1360x746 resolution or higher.

Thank you.
Greetings and welcome to the official homepage of The Aristocracy gaming community!

This website is best viewed on Mozilla Firefox at 1360x746 resolution or higher.

Thank you.

An online competitive gaming community. Est. MMIII

HometA HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reason of 9/11 True ? False ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Reason of 9/11 True ? False ? Empty
PostSubject: Reason of 9/11 True ? False ?   Reason of 9/11 True ? False ? Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 2:27 am

Well i alway find that pretty strange how it happen and how thing turn out. For me more i read about 911 more i found something fishy.
Event today i dont get why media never talk about fact on 911. Like if they never try to find the true about it.
everyone here know my english sux soo there some video i found and create douth in my mind.
http://www.hugequestions.com/

and if you look in history it not the firt time US use excuse to start a war . Just read a little bit about pearl harbor that was totally intend by US governement to shock people.
This time it was ,if you ask me, two reason help israel to maintant power in middle east by creating instability, and oil lobby.

well im ready to get some real arguing now Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reason of 9/11 True ? False ?   Reason of 9/11 True ? False ? Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 6:00 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reason of 9/11 True ? False ?   Reason of 9/11 True ? False ? Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 12:08 pm

Yep this page talk about other video. But the fact that a planne woulnt crash after hitting 6 poll i think , for the pentagon, want 1 was enough in the past to make crash the same type of plane.The grass right befor3e the pentagon was clean and clear how ? The hole in the pentagon is too small it cant by a plane who did that.They dint found any major piece of the plane and the one they found are to small to match the size of this plane and what they say about all the corpse and other peice they dint found ? well the heat was soo great they just disapear. Do you know the heat you need for that ? that just impossible. And all the video of the insident on security camera of the building nearby where take away.And the video they show to every is 3 picture and you never see a plane on those just a explosion.

There three building in history who got destroy by fire the twin tower and a secret service nearby the twin tower all at the same time.The heat to destroy the steel needed 2000 celcius for couple of hours.physically it impossible the way the WTC fall , except if it was intend , btw the secret service building did fall the same way.Report from fireman before the falling was they where about to get the fire undercontrol and many people who near or in the tower say they ear explosion . You can even see a small earthquake reaction on siemographe(arg idk how you spell it) only explosion can cause that.

well i hope you can understand what i writte i will stop for now and put some other stuff if you can understand that firt if you dont i will try to rewritte it.

But just a small side note . In man history it happen many time gouvernement create even to anger the population and create war.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reason of 9/11 True ? False ?   Reason of 9/11 True ? False ? Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 5:25 pm

Ouglouk, although it may take 2000 celcius(idk how to conver that to farenheit) but steel loses half of its strength or so at around 750 degrees I believe, I'll try to find the link on where I read that. So if the steel is at 50% strength, is it honestly going to be able to hold up? No, I highly doubt it. For example, lets say you can bench 250lbs, then in a biking accident you break one of you arms. Do you think that you would still be able to lift that 250lbs with just one arm? Of course not, so why would it being any different for a building.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reason of 9/11 True ? False ?   Reason of 9/11 True ? False ? Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 6:57 pm

Quote :
250lbs

as warm up ? Wink

you see there a little trouble with what you saying. Why the tower fall at gravity speed. It conlapse way to fast and straight. It impossible it due to metal binding and as i say WTC and the other secret service office are the only know building to collapse due to fire in all history(for metal structure of course). liek if it was demolish...

btw WTC steel was the best one AAA and that steel is suppose to by able to withstand such stress for a couple of hours

such
Back to top Go down
Gharik
The Gallant.
Gharik

PostSubject: Re: Reason of 9/11 True ? False ?   Reason of 9/11 True ? False ? Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 9:02 pm

Back to top Go down
Anno
Token Aussie.
Anno

PostSubject: Re: Reason of 9/11 True ? False ?   Reason of 9/11 True ? False ? Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 9:47 pm

I really thought you were smarter than this oug. I guess not.

I love a good conspiracy theory but this one is fucking stupid.

loose change is the biggest pile of shit. It shows how you can make people believe anything if they see it on the internet.

http://www.loosechangeguide.com/LooseChangeGuide.html

read that and watch it again. There is also a good doco that the BBC did picking it apart and interviewing the guy that made it and calling him out on his dodgey facts. (i'm sure you can find it on mininova.org if you look)
Back to top Go down
Gharik
The Gallant.
Gharik

PostSubject: Re: Reason of 9/11 True ? False ?   Reason of 9/11 True ? False ? Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 10:48 pm

as illustrated by the above video, 1/4th of people are retarded afterall
Back to top Go down
Anno
Token Aussie.
Anno

PostSubject: Re: Reason of 9/11 True ? False ?   Reason of 9/11 True ? False ? Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 10:50 pm

Gharik wrote:
as illustrated by the above video, 1/4th of people are retarded afterall

I would have gone with a higher figure personally.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reason of 9/11 True ? False ?   Reason of 9/11 True ? False ? Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 11:16 pm

i dint read every single line Razz but most of it . It answer some question but not all.
Back to top Go down
Gharik
The Gallant.
Gharik

PostSubject: Re: Reason of 9/11 True ? False ?   Reason of 9/11 True ? False ? Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 3:46 am

Reason of 9/11 True ? False ? Retardli3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reason of 9/11 True ? False ?   Reason of 9/11 True ? False ? Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 8:53 am

LoL

Gharik you just got it for one thing im a bad forum troll only half of my controversy post work Razz

i was really hoping more from deserter but it look like you dont care O_o

this one work at least i have to keep this forum alive since i have nothing else to kill my boredom lol

hmmm... look like war and 911 suggest bring reactiong soo let try something on that subject

ps: btw not the firttime i see that southpark epise hilarisus really
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reason of 9/11 True ? False ?   Reason of 9/11 True ? False ? Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 4:22 pm

ahhh see quiet again damn it i kill everything i should havbe let people speak up in what they think i think Wink i will found new subject to tease you Razz

but nobody beat gorgy he was teh easiest and funniest guy to tease

in fact what about a little game each week someone writte two story/opinion/believe and the guy who find the real one most writte the one next week ?

i will do it once again

but im disapoint i was sure the deserter would cause more fuzz : /
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reason of 9/11 True ? False ?   Reason of 9/11 True ? False ? Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 11:36 am

All of the scientific points can be disproven - but the big problem witht the conspiracy theory is that it assumes a "hyper competent government".

After every mistake, every blunder, every failed policy, and every dumb error of the Bush administration - it's hard to beleive they actually organized a conspiracy so well that we all were fooled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reason of 9/11 True ? False ?   Reason of 9/11 True ? False ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reason of 9/11 True ? False ?
Page 1 of 1