Greetings and welcome to the official homepage of The Aristocracy gaming community!

This website is best viewed on Mozilla Firefox at 1360x746 resolution or higher.

Thank you.
Greetings and welcome to the official homepage of The Aristocracy gaming community!

This website is best viewed on Mozilla Firefox at 1360x746 resolution or higher.

Thank you.

An online competitive gaming community. Est. MMIII

HometA HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone play AoC ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Anyone play AoC ? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone play AoC ?   Anyone play AoC ? Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 12:59 pm

Yep i just buy the game to kill the time before warhammer anyone have it too ?
Back to top Go down
Hold the Hek
Legend.
Hold the Hek

Anyone play AoC ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone play AoC ?   Anyone play AoC ? Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 12:59 pm

Deathspit has it.
Back to top Go down
https://aristocracy.forumotion.com/

Anyone play AoC ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone play AoC ?   Anyone play AoC ? Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 1:10 pm

do you know the serveur/faction he play for ?
Back to top Go down
Hold the Hek
Legend.
Hold the Hek

Anyone play AoC ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone play AoC ?   Anyone play AoC ? Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 1:12 pm

I could try and find out for you. Give me a few minutes.

-----

He isn't answering his phone. So, I dunno.
Back to top Go down
https://aristocracy.forumotion.com/

Anyone play AoC ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone play AoC ?   Anyone play AoC ? Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 1:38 pm

arg nvm i got a eu version >_<
Back to top Go down

Anyone play AoC ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone play AoC ?   Anyone play AoC ? Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 1:56 am

i have the game and am currently a level 65 on the tyranny server
Back to top Go down

Anyone play AoC ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone play AoC ?   Anyone play AoC ? Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 3:24 pm

Whats your guy's impressions of AoC. I had not really followed it up until its release, but I read a couple different reviews and posts on unofficial forums and they put a bad taste in my mouth.
Back to top Go down

Anyone play AoC ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone play AoC ?   Anyone play AoC ? Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 11:10 pm

Well im fairly new to this game but...

there some nice idea and big flaw...
-kill/death ratio in pvp
flaw in that systeme if you get kill by a lvl 80 and you are lvl 25 it still count in the kill/death ratio (soo it hard as hell to maintain a 3:1 ratio like im doing
-alot of bug collision but all new mmo got that
-the targetting systeme suck
-you got no faction except the guild you are in (at least soo faar and im lvl 30) this is a mistake and bonus at the same time. It fun to by able what ever you want but now anyone can jump you
-the graphique are nice
but the modelling of enemy is not that hot(and i play the game at max)
-some big blalancing issue(but all mmo got that)

and personally i dont like the spell of this game you never feel like casting something it alwayks about combo,switch is a really cool concept, but badly implant.
Back to top Go down

Anyone play AoC ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone play AoC ?   Anyone play AoC ? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 12:50 am

Yeah I realized there is no factions. Can your guildmates kill you as well? Are cities and towns safe zones?
Back to top Go down

Anyone play AoC ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone play AoC ?   Anyone play AoC ? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 12:56 am

The major city are safe

but most are neutral like the goblin one you can kill anyone if no guard are near , that want high lvl hit the most sadly

idk about guild since i just begin i focus on lvling and try to find the classe i love the most
Back to top Go down

Anyone play AoC ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone play AoC ?   Anyone play AoC ? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:20 pm

I have a lvl 40 Tempest of Set on Cimmeria server.

So far the guild im in has some city structures built, game is a distraction at least until WAR comes out.
Back to top Go down

Anyone play AoC ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone play AoC ?   Anyone play AoC ? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 11:46 pm

im on freaking EU serveur god hate me >_<

i ear this classe is the msot overpower with the ranger Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anyone play AoC ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone play AoC ?   Anyone play AoC ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone play AoC ?
Page 1 of 1