Greetings and welcome to the official homepage of The Aristocracy gaming community!

This website is best viewed on Mozilla Firefox at 1360x746 resolution or higher.

Thank you.
Greetings and welcome to the official homepage of The Aristocracy gaming community!

This website is best viewed on Mozilla Firefox at 1360x746 resolution or higher.

Thank you.

An online competitive gaming community. Est. MMIII

HometA HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Road-to-War-Earn Items before game start

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Road-to-War-Earn Items before game start Empty
PostSubject: Road-to-War-Earn Items before game start   Road-to-War-Earn Items before game start Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 8:34 pm

Hello Aristocracy. I'm Sixplicit from Divinity Guild another Order guild and want to send you all and invite to www.road-to-war.com if you have not heard of it yet. The site is now running and Order needs all the help we can get. Once signed on make sure you go to your Warhammer Beta account and pledge Order in your promo code. Just write Order in as a code. Texas and Rhode Island are currently deep in battle and Destruction currently is winning. In-game items and titles can be won if Order comes out on top and you can win items and titles for individual participation in battles. These in-game items are for the Mythic Warhammer Online game, not just this pregame.

Referrer: sixplicit@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
Hold the Hek
Legend.
Hold the Hek

PostSubject: Re: Road-to-War-Earn Items before game start   Road-to-War-Earn Items before game start Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 11:12 pm

WHOO HOO SPAM BULLSHIT!
Back to top Go down
https://aristocracy.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Road-to-War-Earn Items before game start   Road-to-War-Earn Items before game start Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 1:24 am

Sexplicit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Road-to-War-Earn Items before game start   Road-to-War-Earn Items before game start Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 6:57 pm

Ill only join if you can somehow give me a Pokeball...

Then and only then will i register.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Road-to-War-Earn Items before game start   Road-to-War-Earn Items before game start Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Road-to-War-Earn Items before game start
Page 1 of 1