Greetings and welcome to the official homepage of The Aristocracy gaming community!

This website is best viewed on Mozilla Firefox at 1360x746 resolution or higher.

Thank you.
Greetings and welcome to the official homepage of The Aristocracy gaming community!

This website is best viewed on Mozilla Firefox at 1360x746 resolution or higher.

Thank you.

An online competitive gaming community. Est. MMIII

HometA HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We will roll on: VOLKMAR.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hold the Hek
Legend.
Hold the Hek

We will roll on: VOLKMAR. Empty
PostSubject: We will roll on: VOLKMAR.   We will roll on: VOLKMAR. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:17 am

VOLKMAR

Just so you all get the memo, THE SERVER WE ARE ROLLING ON WILL BE VOLKMAR.
This choice was changed from Drifting Castle (see comments).

Now that's out of the way, here's some important stuff. We need EVERYONE WHO HAS THE CE to BE ONLINE the FIRST DAY of the HEAD START. We will be forming the guild on SEPTEMBER 14TH to begin acquiring renown as soon as possible.

Recruits & trial members absolutely need to join the guild and BE ACTIVE within the first TWO WEEKS OF LIVE GAMEPLAY or we will BOOT YOUR ASS. If you have contacted the officers with reasons why you cannot meet these guidelines, exceptions can be made. However, if you leave us in the dark and never show up your seat at the captain's table is forfeit.

See everyone soon.

Last edited by Hek the Odd on Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:10 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://aristocracy.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: We will roll on: VOLKMAR.   We will roll on: VOLKMAR. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 5:51 am

READ ME!!!!!!!!!!

They updated their server list, and apparently some servers will open for CE Head Start, then more for SE Head start.

LINK: http://herald.warhammeronline.com/warherald/NewsArticle.war?id=266

Which means, we have these choices for CE Head Start: Red Eye Mountain, Skull Throne, Badlands, Sylvania, Volkmar

My vote is Sylvania. Vampires are the ultimate Aristocrats.
Back to top Go down
Hold the Hek
Legend.
Hold the Hek

PostSubject: Re: We will roll on: VOLKMAR.   We will roll on: VOLKMAR. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 5:57 am

Lucivar wrote:
READ ME!!!!!!!!!!

They updated their server list, and apparently some servers will open for CE Head Start, then more for SE Head start.

LINK: http://herald.warhammeronline.com/warherald/NewsArticle.war?id=266

Which means, we have these choices for CE Head Start: Red Eye Mountain, Skull Throne, Badlands, Sylvania, Volkmar

My vote is Sylvania. Vampires are the ultimate Aristocrats.

I don't know shit about the lore of this game but I'll agree with you on this logic:

1. Red Eye Mountain will be the domain of potheads.
  2. Skull Throne will be a server full of lemmings.
  3. Badlands will be WoW refugees.
  4. Volkmar, I have no witty summary for this.
So, yea I'll change the picture to something to do with Sylvania, which will probably end up being count chocula.

--edit--

But in retrospect, Sylvania is an electronics company and Volkmar is a badass.

I think we have a winner folks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We will roll on: VOLKMAR.   We will roll on: VOLKMAR. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 4:00 pm

LOL I'm down.
Back to top Go down
debagel
Aristocrat.
debagel

PostSubject: Re: We will roll on: VOLKMAR.   We will roll on: VOLKMAR. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 4:15 pm

I'll be on as soon as I can be on Volkmar, as I don't have the CE head start.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We will roll on: VOLKMAR.   We will roll on: VOLKMAR. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 5:55 pm

So after waiting in the fileplanet DL line for 5hrs and another couple of hours for the file to DL; I get a "Invalid or Corrupted File" message. FAIL. I'm trying this again, hopefully it will work this time.
Back to top Go down
Gharik
The Gallant.
Gharik

PostSubject: Re: We will roll on: VOLKMAR.   We will roll on: VOLKMAR. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 5:57 pm

have they said what time servers come up tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
Bek
Aristocrat.
Bek

PostSubject: Re: We will roll on: VOLKMAR.   We will roll on: VOLKMAR. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 6:04 pm

I'm sure it will be posted on the herald, so just keep checking there.
Back to top Go down
Bek
Aristocrat.
Bek

PostSubject: Re: We will roll on: VOLKMAR.   We will roll on: VOLKMAR. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 6:56 pm

3 new core server options: Averheim, Azazel, Ulthuan.
Back to top Go down
Hold the Hek
Legend.
Hold the Hek

PostSubject: Re: We will roll on: VOLKMAR.   We will roll on: VOLKMAR. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 8:27 pm

Gharik wrote:
have they said what time servers come up tomorrow?

1 PM EST 09/14/08
Back to top Go down
Bek
Aristocrat.
Bek

PostSubject: Re: We will roll on: VOLKMAR.   We will roll on: VOLKMAR. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 9:19 pm

I'm sad, I thought they'd shut down servers this morning and push the update overnight. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Bek
Aristocrat.
Bek

PostSubject: Re: We will roll on: VOLKMAR.   We will roll on: VOLKMAR. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 11:29 am

WAAAGH!!!

Things are going great as we prepare for the CE Head Start, so well in fact that we're opening an hour early at 12PM (Noon) EDT!

We hope you came hungry because we're going to be serving up pure WARsome with a side of RvR for lunch!

(No really I don't talk like this seriously just looking forward to lunch.)

WAR is Coming...See you there!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We will roll on: VOLKMAR.   We will roll on: VOLKMAR. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 12:51 pm

10 minutes...
Back to top Go down
Hold the Hek
Legend.
Hold the Hek

PostSubject: Re: We will roll on: VOLKMAR.   We will roll on: VOLKMAR. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 12:52 pm

fantabolus.

when everyone gets in game lets hope in vent.

we need to do a couple starter quests, and head to altdorf and make the guild. I plan on basically doing PQ's and PvP all day to lvl 10. Which is what this is capped at.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We will roll on: VOLKMAR.   We will roll on: VOLKMAR. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 12:57 pm

Okay quick question, I just plugged my headphones in random slots so my realtek audio player already changed like all the audio slots to headphones one. So I plug in my headset and idk how to change them back so I can't get my mic working. Does anyone know what to do? God, I feel stupid.
Back to top Go down
Hold the Hek
Legend.
Hold the Hek

PostSubject: Re: We will roll on: VOLKMAR.   We will roll on: VOLKMAR. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:38 pm

Ansten wrote:
Okay quick question, I just plugged my headphones in random slots so my realtek audio player already changed like all the audio slots to headphones one. So I plug in my headset and idk how to change them back so I can't get my mic working. Does anyone know what to do? God, I feel stupid.

no idea man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We will roll on: VOLKMAR.   We will roll on: VOLKMAR. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 12:01 am

There should be a realtek audio controller control panel installed, try there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We will roll on: VOLKMAR.   We will roll on: VOLKMAR. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We will roll on: VOLKMAR.
Page 1 of 1