Greetings and welcome to the official homepage of The Aristocracy gaming community!

This website is best viewed on Mozilla Firefox at 1360x746 resolution or higher.

Thank you.
Greetings and welcome to the official homepage of The Aristocracy gaming community!

This website is best viewed on Mozilla Firefox at 1360x746 resolution or higher.

Thank you.

An online competitive gaming community. Est. MMIII

HometA HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Example Recruit Thread.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Example

Example Recruit Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Example Recruit Thread.   Example Recruit Thread. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 1:21 am

Name: Spartacus Danger

Gamertag: Lord_Buzz_Killington

Class in TOR: Non-heroic NPC -- Advanced class: Bartender (lvl 50)

Computer Specs: Intel Core i7-2600K 3.4-3.8GHz Turbo HT Unlocked Multiplier // GIGABYTE GA-Z68X-UD7-B3 Z68 SATA6Gb/s USB3.0 ATX // Kingston 16GB (4x4GB) DDR3 1600MHz // Two EVGA Geforce GTX 580 in SLI // Two OCZ Agility 2 180 GB SSD RAID 0, Capacity: 360GB // Silverstone 1200W 80 PLUS GOLD Certified Modular // SILVERSTONE Temjin TJ11B-W Black Aluminum ATX Full Tower // ASUS Xonar D2X 7.1 24-bit 192KHz PCI-E x1 // Rosewill 802.11b/g/n 300Mbps Wireless USB2.0 5dBi Antenna

Connection Speed: T3

Experience in Competitive Video Games: CS Pro, Quake 1,2,3 Arena Pro, MW Pro, WoW Arena Pro, Starcraft Pro, Successful item farmer in Diablo II.

Playstyle: Hyper chill yet seriously intense.

Dedication Level: Video games are more than my life, they are my death.

tA should accept me because I am energetic, passionate, and outgoing. I would love to swim outdoors with the swim team, and perhaps try out waterpolo. I want to "jam" with the other members on my flute, or find some other musical groups to join. I also want to take some art classes from Gharik. I want to study abroad in Japan and improve my proficiency in Russian and Japanese. The website is gorgeous and the people here smell of lavender.
Back to top Go down

Example Recruit Thread.
Page 1 of 1