Greetings and welcome to the official homepage of The Aristocracy gaming community!

This website is best viewed on Mozilla Firefox at 1360x746 resolution or higher.

Thank you.
Greetings and welcome to the official homepage of The Aristocracy gaming community!

This website is best viewed on Mozilla Firefox at 1360x746 resolution or higher.

Thank you.

An online competitive gaming community. Est. MMIII

HometA HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dark Side/Light Side Points

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bek
Aristocrat.
Bek

Dark Side/Light Side Points Empty
PostSubject: Dark Side/Light Side Points   Dark Side/Light Side Points Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 5:05 pm

How much of an impact does this have on gameplay?
Back to top Go down
Dios
Commoner.
Dios

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side/Light Side Points   Dark Side/Light Side Points Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 5:17 pm

Bek wrote:
How much of an impact does this have on gameplay?

Pretty much no impact.

I think they added in one of the recent patch's that the dark side will effect your appearance if you choose.
But I haven't noticed any game play changes or much of a real consequence if you go light or dark.

I do know that some armor sets require a certain alignment.
Back to top Go down
Robosolo
Commoner.
Robosolo

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side/Light Side Points   Dark Side/Light Side Points Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 5:28 pm

also note that it's accumulative. If you have 1000 light points and do a dark action, it doesn't take away from your light total, it just adds to the dark total. The sum of these two will give you your standing in light or dark, for appearance only (rumored).

*EDIT* Here is a snipit from the patch notes for the upcoming weekend test

Teh Patch Notes wrote:
  • Red color crystals now requires that the player has not achieved Light 1 or above. This does not affect weapons that come pre-slotted with a color crystal
  • Green and blue color crystals now require that the player has not achieved Dark 1 or above. This does not affect the weapons that come pre-slotted with a color crystal.
Back to top Go down
Bek
Aristocrat.
Bek

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side/Light Side Points   Dark Side/Light Side Points Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 1:08 am

Found a good answer to my question:

Some gear also has Light/Dark requirements. For example, a Light Side Jedi (with Light I or higher) cannot use a red color crystals in his weapon unless it is already equipped in the weapon, and the entire weapon has no Light/Dark requirement. The Light/Dark system is tied to conversation choices, and has extremely minimal impact on gameplay beyond cosmetics. That is to say, there is no item it the game without an alternative that is identical in stats in the event it has a light or dark requirement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side/Light Side Points   Dark Side/Light Side Points Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Side/Light Side Points
Page 1 of 1