Greetings and welcome to the official homepage of The Aristocracy gaming community!

This website is best viewed on Mozilla Firefox at 1360x746 resolution or higher.

Thank you.
Greetings and welcome to the official homepage of The Aristocracy gaming community!

This website is best viewed on Mozilla Firefox at 1360x746 resolution or higher.

Thank you.

An online competitive gaming community. Est. MMIII

HometA HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Optimal Raid Composition

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaladin
Aristocrat.
Kaladin

Optimal Raid Composition Empty
PostSubject: Optimal Raid Composition   Optimal Raid Composition Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 11:31 pm

So I'm bored, and don't have early access. When you can't play SWTOR, the next best thing is to research something. I used a Raid Composition Builder on Sith Warrior and played with a few things. With as a few as five players we can fill all of the raid buff slots. Some of these buffs are provided by the Base Class, and not the Advanced Class. The Damage / Healing Bonus as an example is provided by Jedi Knights. If we have an encounter without a Guardian tanking then that buff is still covered by a DPS Guardian.

After covering buffs with these classes we can bring, as an example, an extra Direct Healer, or a HOT Healer, etc. and better flesh out the raid.

Jedi Guardian Tank - Damage / Healing Bonus, Accuracy, and Armor
Jedi Shadow Tank - Damage Reduction (Internal / Elemental), and Stat Bonus
Trooper Commando Heals - Damage Reduction All, Armor, and Endurance
Jedi Sage Heals - Damage Reduction, Stat Bonus, and Armor
Smuggler Scoundrel Heals - Critical Hit %
Back to top Go down
Flannan
The Irish Railroad.
Flannan

PostSubject: Re: Optimal Raid Composition   Optimal Raid Composition Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 11:36 pm

I have a feeling we wont have an issue filling the sage/combat medic buffs, the others might fluctuate a bit from raid to raid.
Back to top Go down
Hold the Hek
Legend.
Hold the Hek

PostSubject: Re: Optimal Raid Composition   Optimal Raid Composition Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 12:31 am

Good catch Trilsk.

Here is the link to that thread and the website itself.

http://sithwarrior.com/forums/Thread-OP-Raid-setup

They also go into why we would need a Sentinel Knight, vs. all Guardian DPS as sentinels give the tor version of bloodlust. Everyone should read this over and figure out what your spec is going to bring to the raid table --- then, talk to other members who share your class and collaborate amongst yourselves how to best distribute the talent trees.

I leave this up to you all because I trust you. Please don't fail me and leave our raids lacking buffs/debuffs.
Back to top Go down
https://aristocracy.forumotion.com/
Robosolo
Commoner.
Robosolo

PostSubject: Re: Optimal Raid Composition   Optimal Raid Composition Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 1:12 am

Any tree from the Smuggler Scoundrel will give the Crit buff. So if we have lots of sages to heal, I'll be providing that one as a scrapper
Back to top Go down
Reaction
Commoner.
Reaction

PostSubject: Re: Optimal Raid Composition   Optimal Raid Composition Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 1:26 am

I'll be going Sage (healer) with Egress (with hopes it being useful). I guess that knocks out the consular buff.
Back to top Go down
Flannan
The Irish Railroad.
Flannan

PostSubject: Re: Optimal Raid Composition   Optimal Raid Composition Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 1:38 am

Ill most likely pick it up then Ed.
Back to top Go down
Kaladin
Aristocrat.
Kaladin

PostSubject: Re: Optimal Raid Composition   Optimal Raid Composition Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 1:53 am

I'm rolling Shadow DPS so I get to be greedy. =P
Back to top Go down
Reaction
Commoner.
Reaction

PostSubject: Re: Optimal Raid Composition   Optimal Raid Composition Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 2:22 am

Flannan wrote:
Ill most likely pick it up then Ed.

Pick what up? Sorry I'm a little slow today.
Back to top Go down
Flannan
The Irish Railroad.
Flannan

PostSubject: Re: Optimal Raid Composition   Optimal Raid Composition Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 2:24 am

Seeing as we are both going to be active Sages, was just meaning we should optimize and not have the same spec, similar, but with enough difference's we can cover all the sage talents.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Optimal Raid Composition   Optimal Raid Composition Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Optimal Raid Composition
Page 1 of 1