Greetings and welcome to the official homepage of The Aristocracy gaming community!

This website is best viewed on Mozilla Firefox at 1360x746 resolution or higher.

Thank you.
Greetings and welcome to the official homepage of The Aristocracy gaming community!

This website is best viewed on Mozilla Firefox at 1360x746 resolution or higher.

Thank you.

An online competitive gaming community. Est. MMIII

HometA HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - itsjustgent (Accepted via "Friend Rule")

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
itsjustgent
Commoner.
itsjustgent

Application - itsjustgent (Accepted via "Friend Rule") Empty
PostSubject: Application - itsjustgent (Accepted via "Friend Rule")   Application - itsjustgent (Accepted via "Friend Rule") Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 4:45 pm

Name: Gent Delos Reyes

Gamertag: usually sophistimicated or Gent when available

Computer Specs: intel core i5 - 2500k, amd radeon 6870 x2, 4gb ram

Connection Speed: 2mbs

Experience in Competitive Video Games: 2 years WoW arena, 1 year LoL, RTS games like Starcraft 2, Warhammer 40k, Company of Heroes, FPS games like battlefield and TF2

Playstyle: I play what's needed, usually a healer or a ranged dps. In PVP I always play the objective, putting the greater good of the team over my personal score or killing blows. This time around I'm looking to play melee dps since I've never really tried it before so I think I'm going to play sentinel.

Dedication Level: I am a competitive player who likes to play to win in pvp. Other than that I'm a casual player in normal pve settings and am willing to help contribute to the guild be it responding to raid or theorycrafting via goofing off with ridiculous builds.

Feignt told me to apply so I did.
Back to top Go down
FeiGnt
Aristocrat.
FeiGnt

PostSubject: Re: Application - itsjustgent (Accepted via "Friend Rule")   Application - itsjustgent (Accepted via "Friend Rule") Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 6:10 pm

Gent is a really good guy who always puts the team first before himself. He's dedicated and helps out where he's needed.
Back to top Go down
Hold the Hek
Legend.
Hold the Hek

PostSubject: Re: Application - itsjustgent (Accepted via "Friend Rule")   Application - itsjustgent (Accepted via "Friend Rule") Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 6:51 pm

Everyone knows the policy on friends.

tl;dr you get in based on Feignt's recommendation. Raid spots are always determined by skill and time invested. Welcome to the club.

Back to top Go down
https://aristocracy.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - itsjustgent (Accepted via "Friend Rule")   Application - itsjustgent (Accepted via "Friend Rule") Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - itsjustgent (Accepted via "Friend Rule")
Page 1 of 1