Greetings and welcome to the official homepage of The Aristocracy gaming community!

This website is best viewed on Mozilla Firefox at 1360x746 resolution or higher.

Thank you.
Greetings and welcome to the official homepage of The Aristocracy gaming community!

This website is best viewed on Mozilla Firefox at 1360x746 resolution or higher.

Thank you.

An online competitive gaming community. Est. MMIII

HometA HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - Trilsk (Accepted)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaladin
Aristocrat.
Kaladin

Application - Trilsk (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Application - Trilsk (Accepted)   Application - Trilsk (Accepted) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 2:19 am

Name: James Dickerson

Gamertag: Trilsk on forums. Osen will be my name in SWTOR.

Computer Specs: Intel i7 930, 6GB DDR3 RAM, 256GB Crucial M4 SSD, 2x 1TB WD Caviar Black, 2x GTX480 SLi, Corsair HX 1000W PSU

Connection Speed: 60 Mbps Cable

Experience in Competitive Video Games: DAoC - RR10 Sun Enchanter, WoW - Officer in a competitive guild with a number of Server Firsts in TBC and WoTLK

Playstyle: When I'm raiding I'm in the zone. I speak very little and focus exclusively on maximizing my role. When I'm outside of a raid environment I like to spice things up. Typically with a glass of Basil Hayden to the side to spark some creativity. In the past I have worked on getting those of the same class into some sort of Class channel to help focus our chi, and prepare for the tasks ahead whatever they may be.

Dedication Level: If I'm not at work, or sleeping, I'm online. When it comes to release I spend 100% of my time on achieving max level followed by trade skills. I expect to be one of the first max level Shadows on the server.

Alas, I had planned to leave you with photos demonstrating my sophisticated attire, but I am not allowed to post external links. I shall, instead, leave you with this. I've spent my fair share of time inside of games and have always considered myself above average, if not exception. I don't mean this in an arrogant way. When I mess up I take ownership. When I see something I can be doing better I do it. I believe that your Charter speaks to many of these same qualities. I know that I can carry my weight and bring another solid player into your ranks.

Thanks,
Trilsk

Back to top Go down
Buzz Killington
Aristocrat.
Buzz Killington

PostSubject: Re: Application - Trilsk (Accepted)   Application - Trilsk (Accepted) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 2:30 am

Everything seems to be in order along the lines of what we're looking for. Are there any games you're playing currently? When would be a good time for you to hop into vent and talk with one of us?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAMfCG6nn1w&NR=1
Kaladin
Aristocrat.
Kaladin

PostSubject: Re: Application - Trilsk (Accepted)   Application - Trilsk (Accepted) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 4:40 am

I'm currently playing WoW with some friends to kill the time until SWTOR comes out.

And I can hop into Vent at any point to discuss items further.
Back to top Go down
Hold the Hek
Legend.
Hold the Hek

PostSubject: Re: Application - Trilsk (Accepted)   Application - Trilsk (Accepted) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 6:28 pm

Okay sounds good. I'll be in vent later tonight and we can talk then. As a guild a few of us are still playing wow while others are playing random stuff on steam. If you play left 4 dead or tf2 we can game together a little bit.
Back to top Go down
https://aristocracy.forumotion.com/
~ Jess ~
Forum Vagina.
~ Jess ~

PostSubject: Re: Application - Trilsk (Accepted)   Application - Trilsk (Accepted) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 2:00 pm

Welcome Trilsk.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/creepiemonkey
Flannan
The Irish Railroad.
Flannan

PostSubject: Re: Application - Trilsk (Accepted)   Application - Trilsk (Accepted) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 3:57 pm

I've been busy, so a belated welcome to you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Trilsk (Accepted)   Application - Trilsk (Accepted) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Trilsk (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1