Greetings and welcome to the official homepage of The Aristocracy gaming community!

This website is best viewed on Mozilla Firefox at 1360x746 resolution or higher.

Thank you.
Greetings and welcome to the official homepage of The Aristocracy gaming community!

This website is best viewed on Mozilla Firefox at 1360x746 resolution or higher.

Thank you.

An online competitive gaming community. Est. MMIII

HometA HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - Teafortwo (Accepted)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dios
Commoner.
Dios

Application - Teafortwo (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Application - Teafortwo (Accepted)   Application - Teafortwo (Accepted) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:44 pm

Name:
Ernie A.

Oceanside, CA (It's about 20 min north of San Diego)

Gamertag:
Teafortwo

Computer Specs:
i7 930 OC 3.66
6GB RAM
Radeon 5870 (xfx)
120gb SSD
3tb HHD
Misc improvements

Connection Speed:
Cox Cable
40-70 up
5-6 down

Experience in Competitive Video Games:
My competitive video gaming starts with CS going to LAN clubs and playing competitions there.
Most of my competitive play is FPS games like BFBC2 and BF3.

But from the MMO side of things, I started consistently raiding in WoW vanilla to get better gear to destroy people in WSG.
Since then I've taken fancy to improving my character to stand out on the battleground.

My full MMO experience was posted with my SWTOR.com application to the guild.

Playstyle:
Quick witted and no bullshit. I usually try to jump in the mix with a intelligent plan in the process. Being prepared and willing to adjust to any situation you're in is very important. Most of my battles that I have fought online I haven't won by pure aiming/button mashing skill, but rather how well I'm able to out think the other player/situation. I prefer people to be intelligent when they play and not be angry.
I enjoy banter and talking. It's part of the social aspect I enjoy in a game, the fun part.

Dedication Level:
I'm a consistent, helpful presence that's pretty much always around.
My work and my family come first, but other than that... I'm a gamer through and through.

A little about myself, I'm a 26 year old web developer at an ad agency in Solana Beach, CA.
I've been in a relationship with my girlfriend for four and a half years, so you might hear of her from time to time.
My work is pretty awesome for the most part, but sometimes we'll have crazy projects where I work 100+ hours a week for a couple weeks. This usually happens once a year, but I have no idea when it hits.

I usually don't get home from work until 6:30 PST during the week, but I don't go to bed till 1am.
Weekend are a mixed bag of surprises for me. Either I'm super busy doing stuff or I'm doing absolutely nothing. It's hit an miss Friday through Sunday, but I can plan accordingly.

So SWTOR related, I originally planned on being a Imperial Agent, but the ratio of Imperial to Republic bothers me. So I decided to jump to Republic side and be a Smuggler(Scoundrel).
I'm currently in the beta and have played IA to level 40.

If you have more questions feel free to ask.

Back to top Go down
Aellia
Aristocrat.
Aellia

PostSubject: Re: Application - Teafortwo (Accepted)   Application - Teafortwo (Accepted) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 7:03 pm

Have you ever eaten at the local In-Out-Burger?
Back to top Go down
Dios
Commoner.
Dios

PostSubject: Re: Application - Teafortwo (Accepted)   Application - Teafortwo (Accepted) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 8:52 pm

Aellia wrote:
Have you ever eaten at the local In-Out-Burger?

The one by the 24 Hour Fitness?
Yes, a few times.
Back to top Go down
Buzz Killington
Aristocrat.
Buzz Killington

PostSubject: Re: Application - Teafortwo (Accepted)   Application - Teafortwo (Accepted) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 9:02 pm

Quote :
Name: Ernie A.

A fine name! Section: Passed!

Quote :

Playstyle:
Quick witted and no bullshit. I usually try to jump in the mix with a intelligent plan in the process. Being prepared and willing to adjust to any situation you're in is very important. Most of my battles that I have fought online I haven't won by pure aiming/button mashing skill, but rather how well I'm able to out think the other player/situation. I prefer people to be intelligent when they play and not be angry.
I enjoy banter and talking. It's part of the social aspect I enjoy in a game, the fun part.

Wonderful! Section: Passed!

Quote :
Dedication Level:
I'm a consistent, helpful presence that's pretty much always around.
My work and my family come first, but other than that... I'm a gamer through and through.

A little about myself, I'm a 26 year old web developer at an ad agency in Solana Beach, CA.
I've been in a relationship with my girlfriend for four and a half years, so you might hear of her from time to time.
My work is pretty awesome for the most part, but sometimes we'll have crazy projects where I work 100+ hours a week for a couple weeks. This usually happens once a year, but I have no idea when it hits.

I usually don't get home from work until 6:30 PST during the week, but I don't go to bed till 1am.
Weekend are a mixed bag of surprises for me. Either I'm super busy doing stuff or I'm doing absolutely nothing. It's hit an miss Friday through Sunday, but I can plan accordingly.

Sounds good! Section: Passed!

Quote :
So SWTOR related, I originally planned on being a Imperial Agent, but the ratio of Imperial to Republic bothers me. So I decided to jump to Republic side and be a Smuggler(Scoundrel).
I'm currently in the beta and have played IA to level 40.

We planned on being an Empire guild given that the empire in TOR is basically us...but the urge to play the underdogs is overwhelming.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAMfCG6nn1w&NR=1
Hold the Hek
Legend.
Hold the Hek

PostSubject: Re: Application - Teafortwo (Accepted)   Application - Teafortwo (Accepted) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 9:29 pm

Okay after reading all of this over I get that you want to play a scoundrel smuggler. Are you going healer or damage?
Back to top Go down
https://aristocracy.forumotion.com/
Dios
Commoner.
Dios

PostSubject: Re: Application - Teafortwo (Accepted)   Application - Teafortwo (Accepted) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 9:34 pm

Buzz Killington wrote:
but the urge to play the underdogs is overwhelming.

I hear you. I was totally set on for years to start playing Empire, but only since... yesterday, have I changed my mind.

Hold the Hek wrote:
Okay after reading all of this over I get that you want to play a scoundrel smuggler. Are you going healer or damage?

I think it depends on the role that needs to be filled.
If I prefer one over the other then it would be DPS, but I play what's needed.
Back to top Go down
Hold the Hek
Legend.
Hold the Hek

PostSubject: Re: Application - Teafortwo (Accepted)   Application - Teafortwo (Accepted) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 1:34 am

Teafortwo wrote:

I think it depends on the role that needs to be filled.
If I prefer one over the other then it would be DPS, but I play what's needed.

As it stands ::today:: we're somewhat light on healers. If you're going scoundrel however it won't be too much of a problem because you can always dual class dps/healer.

Everything is a-ok then, welcome to tA. I will give you membership access momentarily. Feel free to pop into vent whenever you see us in there.

edit: We also have a Facebook group if you are on that site and would like access, just request to join. Link is on the portal page.
Back to top Go down
https://aristocracy.forumotion.com/
Dios
Commoner.
Dios

PostSubject: Re: Application - Teafortwo (Accepted)   Application - Teafortwo (Accepted) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 1:15 pm

As it stands ::today:: we're somewhat light on healers. If you're going scoundrel however it won't be too much of a problem because you can always dual class dps/healer.

Everything is a-ok then, welcome to tA. I will give you membership access momentarily. Feel free to pop into vent whenever you see us in there.

edit: We also have a Facebook group if you are on that site and would like access, just request to join. Link is on the portal page.[/quote]

I have no issues healing.
I'll stop in later tonight if anyone is in there.

I have allot of Skyrim to play in the next two weeks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Teafortwo (Accepted)   Application - Teafortwo (Accepted) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Teafortwo (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1