Greetings and welcome to the official homepage of The Aristocracy gaming community!

This website is best viewed on Mozilla Firefox at 1360x746 resolution or higher.

Thank you.
Greetings and welcome to the official homepage of The Aristocracy gaming community!

This website is best viewed on Mozilla Firefox at 1360x746 resolution or higher.

Thank you.

An online competitive gaming community. Est. MMIII

HometA HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application-Spitboy (Accepted via "Friend Rule")

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
crimsonshadow740
Commoner.
crimsonshadow740

Application-Spitboy (Accepted via "Friend Rule") Empty
PostSubject: Application-Spitboy (Accepted via "Friend Rule")   Application-Spitboy (Accepted via "Friend Rule") Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:55 am

Name: Brandon Parker

Gamer tag: Spitboy
Referred By: Trilsk

Computer Specs:
AMD Phenom X4 955 3.2GHz (Over clocked to 3.6GHz)
Sapphire 6870
4GB DDR3 1600MHz
WD 500GB HDD

Connection Speed: CenturyLink DSL 8Mbps

Experience in Competitive Video Games: Use to play WOW (PVP) currently playing League of Legends, Battlefield 3, Crysis 2 online.

Playstyle: I love to help people out on quest's or figuring out puzzles or riddles. I am the one that when given a task I do my best to follow it through to the best of my abilities. I can take constructive criticism, as well as blunt statements. I can switch from a player that has great patience, or be aggressive and be right in the fight. My goal is to always have fun and try to help out any way i can

Dedication Level: If im not at work im online playing League of Legends Battlefield3 or any other game that i fell like playing at the time.... until OLD REPUBLIC than that is what i will be playing 80% of the time. I have been following this game for as long as i can remember waiting for it to finally be released.

I am a very fast learner, who will admit when I'm wrong and try hard not to repeat my mistakes. I'm a great team player who enjoys team work. I will be very active player that will do my best

Back to top Go down
Hold the Hek
Legend.
Hold the Hek

PostSubject: Re: Application-Spitboy (Accepted via "Friend Rule")   Application-Spitboy (Accepted via "Friend Rule") Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 12:23 pm

crimsonshadow740 wrote:

Computer Specs:
Sapphire 6870
4GB DDR3 1600MHz
WD 500GB HDD

Experience in Competitive Video Games: Use to play WOW (PVP) currently playing League of Legends, Battlefield 3, Crysis 2 online.

Playstyle: I love to help people out on quest's or figuring out puzzles or riddles. I am the one that when given a task I do my best to follow it through to the best of my abilities. I can take constructive criticism, as well as blunt statements. I can switch from a player that has great patience, or be aggressive and be right in the fight. My goal is to always have fun and try to help out any way i can

Dedication Level: If im not at work im online playing League of Legends Battlefield3 or any other game that i fell like playing at the time.... until OLD REPUBLIC than that is what i will be playing 80% of the time. I have been following this game for as long as i can remember waiting for it to finally be released.

I am a very fast learner, who will admit when I'm wrong and try hard not to repeat my mistakes. I'm a great team player who enjoys team work. I will be very active player that will do my best

Once again details have been hashed out beforehand with Trilsk, welcome to the party.
Back to top Go down
https://aristocracy.forumotion.com/
Reaction
Commoner.
Reaction

PostSubject: Re: Application-Spitboy (Accepted via "Friend Rule")   Application-Spitboy (Accepted via "Friend Rule") Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 2:05 pm

Welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Flannan
The Irish Railroad.
Flannan

PostSubject: Re: Application-Spitboy (Accepted via "Friend Rule")   Application-Spitboy (Accepted via "Friend Rule") Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 8:00 pm

Hold the Hek wrote:
crimsonshadow740 wrote:

Computer Specs:
Sapphire 6870
4GB DDR3 1600MHz
WD 500GB HDD

Once again details have been hashed out beforehand with Trilsk, welcome to the party.

Quoting the quote of welcome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application-Spitboy (Accepted via "Friend Rule")   Application-Spitboy (Accepted via "Friend Rule") Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application-Spitboy (Accepted via "Friend Rule")
Page 1 of 1