Greetings and welcome to the official homepage of The Aristocracy gaming community!

This website is best viewed on Mozilla Firefox at 1360x746 resolution or higher.

Thank you.
Greetings and welcome to the official homepage of The Aristocracy gaming community!

This website is best viewed on Mozilla Firefox at 1360x746 resolution or higher.

Thank you.

An online competitive gaming community. Est. MMIII

HometA HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - Spikeninja (Accepted via "Friend Rule")

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
spikeninja
Commoner.
spikeninja

Application - Spikeninja (Accepted via "Friend Rule") Empty
PostSubject: Application - Spikeninja (Accepted via "Friend Rule")   Application - Spikeninja (Accepted via "Friend Rule") Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 2:58 pm

Name: Gari Funiestas

Gamertag: most commonly use Spikeninja and Tsaiko

Computer Specs: Intel Core i5-750, Radeon HD 4890, Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram, ASRock P55M Pro LGA1156

Connection Speed: Comcast Cable

Experience in Competitive Video Games: 5 years of WoW experience (both Raid and Arena), Starcraft 2, League of Legends,

Playstyle: Pretty easy going person, who wouldn't hesitate to help any guildmates out if asked. I know when I have to focus and pay attention when it comes to the more serious content and raids. I get pretty competitive when it comes to PvP, but never get too serious or upset.

Dedication Level: I am pretty dedicated especially when I am within a group of people that share the same passion for gaming as I do. I may be a bit casual at times, but I do enjoy a challenge whether it be through Raids or PvP.

I was referred to apply to this guild from a friend Feignt. We were both in the same guild during our time playing World of Warcraft and felt it would be awesome to roll with a good core of players from launch. I haven't chosen a definitive class role yet because I only had limited time to play during the last beta weekend, but I mostly play the healer classes. Hopefully it doesn't take too long for me to decide on which of them I will play, but would gladly play whatever we have the least of. Thanks for the consideration.
Back to top Go down
Flannan
The Irish Railroad.
Flannan

PostSubject: Re: Application - Spikeninja (Accepted via "Friend Rule")   Application - Spikeninja (Accepted via "Friend Rule") Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:05 pm

Feignt has friends? I don't believe this, it must be a lie.

Healers are always a nice thing to have, our current healing situation is 3 Jedi Sages, 2 Trooper Combat Medics (one of which may be casual depending on new work schedule), and only one Smuggler Sawbones. (Damnit now 12 days of Christmas is stuck in my head)
Back to top Go down
FeiGnt
Aristocrat.
FeiGnt

PostSubject: Re: Application - Spikeninja (Accepted via "Friend Rule")   Application - Spikeninja (Accepted via "Friend Rule") Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:20 pm

Spike is a dedicated player and puts his mind to tasks. Ever since we started playing LoL all he does is watch streams and learns from them, so if he takes that approach on SWTOR he should be a great addition.
Back to top Go down
spikeninja
Commoner.
spikeninja

PostSubject: Re: Application - Spikeninja (Accepted via "Friend Rule")   Application - Spikeninja (Accepted via "Friend Rule") Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 5:58 pm

If only it were a lie haha but alas i've known him too long to turn back lol. j/k

yeah I am pretty sure I am going to roll a Combat Medic once I get my opt in.
Back to top Go down
Hold the Hek
Legend.
Hold the Hek

PostSubject: Re: Application - Spikeninja (Accepted via "Friend Rule")   Application - Spikeninja (Accepted via "Friend Rule") Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 6:49 pm

Everyone knows the policy on friends.

tl;dr you get in based on Feignt's recommendation. Raid spots are always determined by skill and time invested. Welcome to the club.

Back to top Go down
https://aristocracy.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Spikeninja (Accepted via "Friend Rule")   Application - Spikeninja (Accepted via "Friend Rule") Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Spikeninja (Accepted via "Friend Rule")
Page 1 of 1