Greetings and welcome to the official homepage of The Aristocracy gaming community!

This website is best viewed on Mozilla Firefox at 1360x746 resolution or higher.

Thank you.
Greetings and welcome to the official homepage of The Aristocracy gaming community!

This website is best viewed on Mozilla Firefox at 1360x746 resolution or higher.

Thank you.

An online competitive gaming community. Est. MMIII

HometA HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - EdwardMsW (Accepted)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaction
Commoner.
Reaction

Application - EdwardMsW (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Application - EdwardMsW (Accepted)   Application - EdwardMsW (Accepted) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 2:36 am

Name: Edward R.

Gamertag: Reaction, EdwardMsW

Computer Specs: Intel Core i5-2500k // ASUS P8Z68-V PRO // CORSAIR Vengeance 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 1600MHz // EVGA Geforce GTX 580 // OCZ Vertex 3 120GB SSD

Connection Speed: 12Mbps (ATT U-Verse)

Experience in Competitive Video Games: CS, RO, DOTA, RO, HON, Aion, SSBM

Playstyle: Team-Oriented, Competitive, Social/Fun, Serious when needed

Dedication: I have the motivation to win and do everything I can to gain that result. I am a team player and enjoy helping my teammates in this guild.

Additional Info:

I have ample time play but it will vary as I am in my final year as a university student. From time to time I may not be able to make regularly scheduled play times but I will be playing 4-5 nights per week. I will be able to make raids on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. Mondays and Tuesdays I would arrive late if anything. Weekends I'm pretty open to play for the most part.

Mondays: 3:00PM-6:00PM (Sometimes)
9:00PM-12:00AM

Tuesdays: 9:00PM-12:00AM

Wednesdays: 3:00PM-6:00PM (Sometimes)
6:00PM-12:00AM

Thursdays: 6:00PM-12:00AM

Fridays: 1:00PM-7:00PM (Sometimes)
7:00PM-1:00AM

Saturdays: Whenever

Sundays: Whenever

Last edited by edwardmsw on Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Buzz Killington
Aristocrat.
Buzz Killington

PostSubject: Re: Application - EdwardMsW (Accepted)   Application - EdwardMsW (Accepted) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 1:54 pm

Your timetables and past experience check out to match a lot of the members of our guild currently.

Tonight and all weekend 4-5 of our members got into the beta for stress testing, so we will be in vent. Pop in and say Hi and we can escalate this recruitment process.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAMfCG6nn1w&NR=1
Reaction
Commoner.
Reaction

PostSubject: Re: Application - EdwardMsW (Accepted)   Application - EdwardMsW (Accepted) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 4:13 am

I dropped by tonight and met FeiGnt. I will try to drop by Saturday night, if not, on Sunday. I am looking forward to meeting the rest of you.
Back to top Go down
~ Jess ~
Forum Vagina.
~ Jess ~

PostSubject: Re: Application - EdwardMsW (Accepted)   Application - EdwardMsW (Accepted) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 11:54 am

Yea today should be a better bet. A lot of our members were having trouble getting into the servers yesterday + Slyrim has stolen their souls.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/creepiemonkey
Kaladin
Aristocrat.
Kaladin

PostSubject: Re: Application - EdwardMsW (Accepted)   Application - EdwardMsW (Accepted) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 4:16 am

~ Jess ~ wrote:
Yea today should be a better bet. A lot of our members were having trouble getting into the servers yesterday + Slyrim has stolen their souls.

I take offense to this. I willingly gave Skyrim my soul.
Back to top Go down
Flannan
The Irish Railroad.
Flannan

PostSubject: Re: Application - EdwardMsW (Accepted)   Application - EdwardMsW (Accepted) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 3:57 pm

~ Jess ~ wrote:

What is this soul that you speak of?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - EdwardMsW (Accepted)   Application - EdwardMsW (Accepted) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - EdwardMsW (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1