Greetings and welcome to the official homepage of The Aristocracy gaming community!

This website is best viewed on Mozilla Firefox at 1360x746 resolution or higher.

Thank you.
Greetings and welcome to the official homepage of The Aristocracy gaming community!

This website is best viewed on Mozilla Firefox at 1360x746 resolution or higher.

Thank you.

An online competitive gaming community. Est. MMIII

HometA HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Super smash and you ?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Super smash and you ? Empty
PostSubject: Super smash and you ?   Super smash and you ? Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 10:46 pm

Yep do you have super smash.

Amnd i want a duel >_< without item fo course

and if you dont have super smash what your excuse !

except the fac that mos wii game are for kid >_<
Back to top Go down
Hold the Hek
Legend.
Hold the Hek

PostSubject: Re: Super smash and you ?   Super smash and you ? Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 1:54 pm

I don't own a Wii for the simple fact that, like you said, most games for it are for little kids.

I am however looking foward to picking up GTA4 at some point for mindless killing fun.
Back to top Go down
https://aristocracy.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Super smash and you ?   Super smash and you ? Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 3:27 pm

well my friend ad the 360 and i hate playstation soo i buy the wii Razz jsut for super smash the best fighting game.(without item)
Back to top Go down
Hold the Hek
Legend.
Hold the Hek

PostSubject: Re: Super smash and you ?   Super smash and you ? Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 3:35 pm

I'm partial to soul calibur myself.
Back to top Go down
Flannan
The Irish Railroad.
Flannan

PostSubject: Re: Super smash and you ?   Super smash and you ? Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 6:51 pm

Hek the Odd wrote:
I'm partial to soul calibur myself.
i agree, and on the subject of wii games (I dont own one myself) Mario soccer kickass, its got a bout a 30 minute learning curve, but after that, its all fun and games, specially if you do the multiplayer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super smash and you ?   Super smash and you ? Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 12:01 pm

Well Wii got soem good game like twillight princess , metroid(the best looking game soo faar i think), super samsh brawl is by faar teh best fighting game ever made. it not like other game a noob cant beat you.want you master the game well you kick ass andlaff at people.
Back to top Go down
Hold the Hek
Legend.
Hold the Hek

PostSubject: Re: Super smash and you ?   Super smash and you ? Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 1:01 pm

Ouglouk wrote:
Well Wii got soem good game like twillight princess , metroid(the best looking game soo faar i think), super samsh brawl is by faar teh best fighting game ever made. it not like other game a noob cant beat you.want you master the game well you kick ass andlaff at people.

I've had the exact opposite exp with SSB. It seems like the line
between someone who is not good at all, and someone who plays it 10
hours a day isn't really that defined.

The first day I played it I was beating people who had owned the game
since release. It seems sorta like a fun party game to me, but not much
else.

I could be wrong, but I doubt I'd admit it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super smash and you ?   Super smash and you ? Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 9:11 pm

OMG

you took that from the review zero ponvtuation but that review was soo noobish.
well maybe if you are a noob and your friend is to the game and take item them yes the line is pretty blurry.

But without item god in a stock match imn pretty sure i can kill you 20 before you kill me once without breaking a sweet.

i know that for sure alot of people try SSBB since my friend god a 40'' HD tvand i ad not trouble whit noob. i never lost a game to them.
Back to top Go down
~ Jess ~
Forum Vagina.
~ Jess ~

PostSubject: Re: Super smash and you ?   Super smash and you ? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 3:49 pm

Super smash and you ? Tourneyguymariokart2Super smash and you ? Finaldestination3Super smash and you ? Bayeux_Final_DestinationSuper smash and you ? 528px-Final_destination2Super smash and you ? 513px-Finaldestination_Cinderella_M
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/creepiemonkey

PostSubject: Re: Super smash and you ?   Super smash and you ? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 4:42 pm

i still think item are for noob -_-

for example:

the smash ball is the worse item !

Donkey kong got the crappiest ulti ever ! you wont kill anyone with that except if you are lucky !
compare to sonic with this ulti you can kill the same guy 2-4 time ... soo in ffa that mean you can get over 15 kill !!!

it more like figthing without low blow.

and it still better without condom Razz you just have to trust and know the other one ^^

and well the old melee map where better ! less random even. But personally i dont care to mcuh about the map since it most of stuff are easy to avoid. But i msot admit i wont ever figth in some. Like the one of warrior or the one with all those turtle, craby and fireball(the worse if you ask me)

and a real duel shuld by done with weapon ask holder about that Wink

ans you cant compare SSB to other game

and now the char balance is way better them it was in melee ! shiek was soo strong !(if you ask me way better them falco or fox)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super smash and you ?   Super smash and you ? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 5:07 pm

Snake is the Shit.

Wii is fun when you're drunk. Wii Sports is a great set of games to try while smashed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super smash and you ?   Super smash and you ? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 7:17 pm

depend i really like ssb as a competitive game

i play to win not for fun ! sine the fun is in winning !
Back to top Go down
~ Jess ~
Forum Vagina.
~ Jess ~

PostSubject: Re: Super smash and you ?   Super smash and you ? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 7:42 pm

Real men play Battletoads.

Or at least Street Fighter.

Little angry Nintendo characters aren't meant for competing, no matter how had you flail your Wiimote or complain about items.

Real competition takes place at an ARCADE my friends.

~R. Mika for life~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super smash and you ?   Super smash and you ? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 10:54 pm

Quote :
you flail your Wiimote

lol wiimote ? wtf you talking about i got my gamecube stuff to play the game

dude ssb>street figther by faar

there way more possible strat with ssb them street figther !
1. you can move away from your enemy
2. No other game offer such arial base combat
because yes in fact ssb is not a ground game but air game ! that the genisu of the thing ! that why it soo awesome everywhere is a possible spot to kill or by kill for the enemy to go where you want them fuck him over and pwned !

but i most admit competition wise melee>brawl

melee was way faster them any other game. A figth could last few sec up to many minute !
there dodge/block systeme is just perfect !

man you dont know what yo utalking about people see ssb and stop at the firt degree and dont see the genius behind the systeme !
Back to top Go down
~ Jess ~
Forum Vagina.
~ Jess ~

PostSubject: Re: Super smash and you ?   Super smash and you ? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 12:53 am

I'm sorry, but two grown men beating the shit out of each other with cute little Pikachus and Yoshis and shit is a little...umm...

Super smash and you ? StafyFail
Back to top Go down
~ Jess ~
Forum Vagina.
~ Jess ~

PostSubject: Re: Super smash and you ?   Super smash and you ? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 12:59 am

ALSO

Super smash and you ? Sf-sakura2

HOT CHICKS ARE GREATER THAN

Super smash and you ? Pikachu-1

ANNOYING RAT THINGS.

If you disagree, you are gay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super smash and you ?   Super smash and you ? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:08 am

Hot Chicks are great and all but if I really wanted to get my rocks off I'd be here not virtually playing one or virtually beating one up.

That being said I wouldn't choose one or the other as they're both good. But I personally believe that the Wii is the best "group" system out there. The average person or group of people (read causal gamers) can have more fun with Wii than XBox360.

XBox360/PS3 win for "cool" games, Wii wins for "party" games. Wii is the new board game.
Back to top Go down
~ Jess ~
Forum Vagina.
~ Jess ~

PostSubject: Re: Super smash and you ?   Super smash and you ? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:47 am

I guess I'm just a sadistic fuck, that I like to watch hot chicks beat each other up.

Maybe I'm just hard up.

Hot lesbians are few and far between.

CRY FOR ME.

Also, I worked at Gamestop through Christmas. If I EVER see a Wii again, it'll be too soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super smash and you ?   Super smash and you ? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 2:49 am

Kamikaze wrote:

Hot lesbians are few and far between.

CRY FOR ME.

Well this question goes more to identity politics and other social factors that I'm not really ready to lay out right now. But if you've read Stranger in a Strange Land or Time enough for love both by the Grandmaster himself, Robert Heinlein then you might have an inkling of why the idea of "lesbian" or "gay" or "straight" for that is such a misnomer.

Also I can understand that. My former roommate/landlord would tell the funniest horror stories about working at Gamestop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super smash and you ?   Super smash and you ? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:16 am

well in ssb there is chick !

Super smash and you ? Super-smash-bros-brawl-20060525021806451-000
Super smash and you ? Zelda
and well i dont count peach she more like a babydoll them anything else

and there cool char in ssb
Captain Falcon
Ganondorf
Link
Ike
Snake
Samus
Zero suit samus
Zelda
shiek

Well other are cartoon like . But hey who there already play wow and complaint about that ?
there another strong point of brawl 35 different characters !
and every single one of them are unique in there game play.
and tauren female are ugly ppff

yep my roomate ad the 360 with 30 game and a hd tv of 42 inc wide screen Very Happy
and i hate ps

soo it was out of question
and i play my more competitive game on pc most of the time ! since im a big real time strag fan
Back to top Go down
Hold the Hek
Legend.
Hold the Hek

PostSubject: Re: Super smash and you ?   Super smash and you ? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 2:50 pm

I don't know whats more funny; Jess, for taking this to the x-tremez when she hasn't even played the game, or Oug for freaking out about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super smash and you ?   Super smash and you ? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 4:08 pm

Dude ssb is the best figthing game !!!!

soo i msot defend it with everything i got !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super smash and you ?   Super smash and you ? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 7:10 pm

Ouglouk wrote:
Dude ssb is the best figthing game !!!!

soo i msot defend it with everything i got !

I don't know if its the best but it is alot fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super smash and you ?   Super smash and you ? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 8:46 pm

well super smash is the evolution of a really good figthing game street figther. soo in my mind it the one. A noob cant beat a pro in ssb
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super smash and you ?   Super smash and you ? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 9:08 pm

I'm not a big fighting game player, so I'm asking honestly. How is SSB an evolution of Street Fighter?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super smash and you ?   Super smash and you ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Super smash and you ?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next