Greetings and welcome to the official homepage of The Aristocracy gaming community!

This website is best viewed on Mozilla Firefox at 1360x746 resolution or higher.

Thank you.
Greetings and welcome to the official homepage of The Aristocracy gaming community!

This website is best viewed on Mozilla Firefox at 1360x746 resolution or higher.

Thank you.

An online competitive gaming community. Est. MMIII

HometA HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Super smash and you ?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Flannan
The Irish Railroad.
Flannan

Super smash and you ? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super smash and you ?   Super smash and you ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 8:03 pm

GOOD FOR YOU!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super smash and you ?   Super smash and you ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 8:05 pm

Suspect
Back to top Go down
Flannan
The Irish Railroad.
Flannan

PostSubject: Re: Super smash and you ?   Super smash and you ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 8:08 pm

exactly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super smash and you ?   Super smash and you ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 8:42 pm

LoL

Quote :
tournaments in the USA.

if i want rela pro i will go in asia lol

some of those item are really cheap . i mean wtf they ad the golden hammer in that and homerun bat ... thsoe two are jsut godlike if you use them well

and

no item is part of the game too lol that why they put a switch Wink

but i most admit i supprise by the stage they choose

and i watch video of those tournemnt they are good but not the best i ever see i will put two movie :

tournement(this is the final soo suppose to by the best)

no item(lol that teh firt i found with the research ssbb+no+item+vs and well it does the job lol)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super smash and you ?   Super smash and you ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 10:43 pm

Similar Moves are Similar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super smash and you ?   Super smash and you ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:59 pm

Ouglouk wrote:
LoL

Quote :
tournaments in the USA.

if i want rela pro i will go in asia lol

some of those item are really cheap . i mean wtf they ad the golden hammer in that and homerun bat ... thsoe two are jsut godlike if you use them well

and

no item is part of the game too lol that why they put a switch Wink

but i most admit i supprise by the stage they choose

and i watch video of those tournemnt they are good but not the best i ever see i will put two movie :

tournement(this is the final soo suppose to by the best)

no item(lol that teh firt i found with the research ssbb+no+item+vs and well it does the job lol)

I signed on to these forums just to tell you that you're a scrub, probably garbage at all games (Including MMO's, which is really hard to be garbage at games that play themselves), and that you should have to take a test before you ever play any game, ever.

Make money and fuck bitches.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super smash and you ?   Super smash and you ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 12:42 am

troll much?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super smash and you ?   Super smash and you ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 5:59 am

WoW O_o can we trask ip ?
Back to top Go down
Flannan
The Irish Railroad.
Flannan

PostSubject: Re: Super smash and you ?   Super smash and you ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 4:54 pm

This thread has become entertaining.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super smash and you ?   Super smash and you ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 11:22 pm

Bizounce i dont know who you are and why you did such a free attack without statement . But that pretty silly to use such empty word want you cant bring argument and is force to use ''big'' word.
Anyway that funny if you think i suck at game ^^ . that just show how you dont know me
if you would have say i suck at english them well..... screw you all >_<

oh and btw can i get soem title like ''English terminator'' or ''Crazy Frenchmen''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super smash and you ?   Super smash and you ? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 11:37 pm

Ouglouk wrote:
btw can i get soem title like ''English terminator'' or ''Crazy Frenchmen''

You are the "English Annihilator" or perhaps the "Grammar Goon" or maybe even the "Syntax Destroyer"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super smash and you ?   Super smash and you ? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Super smash and you ?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3