Greetings and welcome to the official homepage of The Aristocracy gaming community!

This website is best viewed on Mozilla Firefox at 1360x746 resolution or higher.

Thank you.
Greetings and welcome to the official homepage of The Aristocracy gaming community!

This website is best viewed on Mozilla Firefox at 1360x746 resolution or higher.

Thank you.

An online competitive gaming community. Est. MMIII

HometA HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Put Your Damn Picture Here Thread.

Go down 
+6
alolnzo
Emo Lord
Flannan
~ Jess ~
Gharik
Hold the Hek
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

The Put Your Damn Picture Here Thread. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Put Your Damn Picture Here Thread.   The Put Your Damn Picture Here Thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 2:48 am

Okay that all makes sense now. My curiousity is satisfied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Put Your Damn Picture Here Thread.   The Put Your Damn Picture Here Thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 3:10 am

Professor Nomos wrote:
Okay that all makes sense now. My curiousity is satisfied.

haha, my middle name is Günsche.

And i have no clue how german/russian got mixed together let alone Brazillian... really boggles me sometimes.

Ye, i guess you could say my heritage is something that im realy proud of.
Back to top Go down
dezine
Aristocrat.

PostSubject: Re: The Put Your Damn Picture Here Thread.   The Put Your Damn Picture Here Thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 10:06 pm

spudink wrote:
The Put Your Damn Picture Here Thread. - Page 4 2671552317_b30e634678

Our new building at work has these dumb access cards to get through like every door. I figure if someone hassles me about access to a restricted area, i can just show them this menacing badge and they will be too intimidated to do anything.

i'm in ur warehouss, steelin ur produkt

Haha spud, that's great. I have a badge also at work that we have to use to get through a lot of doors and I need to get an intimidating look too. You win Laughing
Back to top Go down
alolnzo
Some Guy.
alolnzo

PostSubject: Re: The Put Your Damn Picture Here Thread.   The Put Your Damn Picture Here Thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 3:32 pm

spudink wrote:
The Put Your Damn Picture Here Thread. - Page 4 2671552317_b30e634678

Our new building at work has these dumb access cards to get through like every door. I figure if someone hassles me about access to a restricted area, i can just show them this menacing badge and they will be too intimidated to do anything.

i'm in ur warehouss, steelin ur produkt

just came here to also quote this, this is good
Back to top Go down
Hold the Hek
Legend.
Hold the Hek

PostSubject: Re: The Put Your Damn Picture Here Thread.   The Put Your Damn Picture Here Thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 3:43 am

The Put Your Damn Picture Here Thread. - Page 4 14cxp3c

Lul wut?
Back to top Go down
https://aristocracy.forumotion.com/
Flannan
The Irish Railroad.
Flannan

PostSubject: Re: The Put Your Damn Picture Here Thread.   The Put Your Damn Picture Here Thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:38 am

drugy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Put Your Damn Picture Here Thread.   The Put Your Damn Picture Here Thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 6:58 pm

Flannan wrote:
drugy
Back to top Go down
Firebob
Aristocrat.
Firebob

PostSubject: Re: The Put Your Damn Picture Here Thread.   The Put Your Damn Picture Here Thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 1:09 am

This whole thread is pretty surreal. The Put Your Damn Picture Here Thread. - Page 4 N6454440673606188258oa5.thThe Put Your Damn Picture Here Thread. - Page 4 ThpixThe Put Your Damn Picture Here Thread. - Page 4 S1585650209300273712486kf0
Back to top Go down
Flannan
The Irish Railroad.
Flannan

PostSubject: Re: The Put Your Damn Picture Here Thread.   The Put Your Damn Picture Here Thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 8:13 pm

It's that time again, put your damn pictures here. So, people don't have to sift through all the deleted photo's and broken url replies, here is an relatively recent one of myself.

The Put Your Damn Picture Here Thread. - Page 4 378912_10150377163679316_578379315_7893471_892702621_n
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Put Your Damn Picture Here Thread.   The Put Your Damn Picture Here Thread. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Put Your Damn Picture Here Thread.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4