Greetings and welcome to the official homepage of The Aristocracy gaming community!

This website is best viewed on Mozilla Firefox at 1360x746 resolution or higher.

Thank you.
Greetings and welcome to the official homepage of The Aristocracy gaming community!

This website is best viewed on Mozilla Firefox at 1360x746 resolution or higher.

Thank you.

An online competitive gaming community. Est. MMIII

HometA HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Final WTH R U Playing Thread.

Go down 
+4
Bek
Flannan
Gharik
Hold the Hek
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Archetype?
Tank
The Final WTH R U Playing Thread. - Page 2 Votbarend1-126%The Final WTH R U Playing Thread. - Page 2 Votbarendr-1
 26% [ 6 ]
Melee DPS
The Final WTH R U Playing Thread. - Page 2 Votbarend1-19%The Final WTH R U Playing Thread. - Page 2 Votbarendr-1
 9% [ 2 ]
Ranged DPS
The Final WTH R U Playing Thread. - Page 2 Votbarend1-143%The Final WTH R U Playing Thread. - Page 2 Votbarendr-1
 43% [ 10 ]
Support Healer
The Final WTH R U Playing Thread. - Page 2 Votbarend1-122%The Final WTH R U Playing Thread. - Page 2 Votbarendr-1
 22% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 23

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Nepenthes
Aristocrat.
Nepenthes

The Final WTH R U Playing Thread. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final WTH R U Playing Thread.   The Final WTH R U Playing Thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:06 am

I will be rolling a RP mainly, and a IB as an alt. i tend to need to lvl 2 toons at a time to keep myself from geting bored to death.

I prefer tanking and healing in general. We will see how hard it is to do 2 toons with my current work situation. I will focus oin whatever we end up needing most.
Back to top Go down

The Final WTH R U Playing Thread.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2