Greetings and welcome to the official homepage of The Aristocracy gaming community!

This website is best viewed on Mozilla Firefox at 1360x746 resolution or higher.

Thank you.
Greetings and welcome to the official homepage of The Aristocracy gaming community!

This website is best viewed on Mozilla Firefox at 1360x746 resolution or higher.

Thank you.

An online competitive gaming community. Est. MMIII

HometA HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - Iggiepoo (China?)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
iggiepoo
Commoner.
iggiepoo

Application - Iggiepoo (China?) Empty
PostSubject: Application - Iggiepoo (China?)   Application - Iggiepoo (China?) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 8:27 am

Name: Nicholas A. Brown

Gamertag: iggiepoo (I will use iggy if I can snag it)

Class: I'd love to roll a smuggler. What sub spec however I'm not too sure of. Gunslinger does look very cool, but in MMO's I typically gravitate to a support role.

Computer Specs: Intel Core 2 duo E7300,, ASUS p5ql, 4 gigs of Kingston DDR2, Nvidia 9800 XT, Logitech G500, $0.10 copy of windows 7 ultimate. I realize that I will have to run the game on minimum settings, but I'm planning to purchase a beast setup ($2000 for it) for the early spring.

Connection Speed: China telecom 4mb/s dsl. Best connection I can possibly buy. Currently lobbying my apartment complex to install cables for 10mb/s.

Experience in Competitive Video Games: TFC, Natural Selection, CS 1.6, WoW

Playstyle: All round player. I can bring it in the games I play as well as off the game where spreadsheets and min/maxing come into play. I organized and developed strategies for the bleeding edge WoW guild I was in (until mid tbc when it died to attrition). I avoid and often settle drama, and my vulgar mouth/experiences here in China can make even the most stubborn Aristocrat giggle. To quote your previous app Trilsk: "If I'm not at work or asleep I'm online".

Dedication Level: Extreme. I work two hour days, meaning I have lots of free time. I work when it's around 3am for you, so raiding with a PST guild works out well. I wake up for some breakfast (made by my maid) then sit down to game for most of the day. my work schedule is controlled by me 100%. I will design it around raids/schedules set by the guild. My work is also steady and secure. Hell, I'm using my time off work due to food poisoning (bad beef) to write this app/look around!

Don't judge an app by it's location (I'm Canadian). I've been playing competitive games since I had my first computer (boot disk woot) and have successfully done hardcore raiding from China with zero mishaps/issues for three years. My guild(s) have had the utmost confidence in me, bringing me on successful Immortal/Undying/Immortality runs as a tank. The only issue I occasionally have is national holidays with congested internet, but as I play in the morning here the net will not be congested until 1-2 am PST. I've contacted my VPN (High ping buster) and they confirmed new servers being added in to whatever location swtor's are. In other online games I'm able to tunnel I receive 180~ ping, easily enough to play competitively. I would not apply to a hardcore guild if I couldn't back my talk up.

I consider myself a diamond in the rough. I'm extremely respectful and team oriented. I informed my guild about my decision to leave for swtor but took it upon myself to continue raiding until the end of the tier because of attendance issues. I was the one farming potions and watching hours of videos. I'm hoping one or two of them might apply here as well. So far is the only guild I've applied to, and hopefully the only one I need to. Invite me into vent/mumble/TS sometime and I'll tell you my story about the gold farming company I visited here.

Yes, this is me.
Application - Iggiepoo (China?) Img00110
Back to top Go down
Hold the Hek
Legend.
Hold the Hek

PostSubject: Re: Application - Iggiepoo (China?)   Application - Iggiepoo (China?) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 2:05 pm

Quote :
Computer Specs: Intel Core 2 duo E7300,, ASUS p5ql, 4 gigs of Kingston DDR2, Nvidia 9800 XT, Logitech G500, $0.10 copy of windows 7 ultimate. I realize that I will have to run the game on minimum settings, but I'm planning to purchase a beast setup ($2000 for it) for the early spring.

You would be surprised, this game plays really well on a lower end system. They really did a good job utilizing the engine.

Quote :
Dedication Level: Extreme. I work two hour days, meaning I have lots of free time. I work when it's around 3am for you, so raiding with a PST guild works out well. I wake up for some breakfast (made by my maid) then sit down to game for most of the day. my work schedule is controlled by me 100%. I will design it around raids/schedules set by the guild. My work is also steady and secure. Hell, I'm using my time off work due to food poisoning (bad beef) to write this app/look around!

Holy shit, tell me what you do so I can get in on that...I'll even move to China.

Quote :
Don't judge an app by it's location (I'm Canadian). I've been playing competitive games since I had my first computer (boot disk woot) and have successfully done hardcore raiding from China with zero mishaps/issues for three years. My guild(s) have had the utmost confidence in me, bringing me on successful Immortal/Undying/Immortality runs as a tank. The only issue I occasionally have is national holidays with congested internet, but as I play in the morning here the net will not be congested until 1-2 am PST. I've contacted my VPN (High ping buster) and they confirmed new servers being added in to whatever location swtor's are. In other online games I'm able to tunnel I receive 180~ ping, easily enough to play competitively. I would not apply to a hardcore guild if I couldn't back my talk up.

I don't care if you're from the fkn moon if your ping is low and your online when we are.

--so in conclusion, everything is coming up Millhouse for your app.
Back to top Go down
https://aristocracy.forumotion.com/
iggiepoo
Commoner.
iggiepoo

PostSubject: Re: Application - Iggiepoo (China?)   Application - Iggiepoo (China?) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 8:47 pm

Kind of stumbled into my line of work, a combination of luck and skill. Hardest part was getting a long term visa. If you guys don't pick me up I know a few other end game guild's who will Wink .

Quote :
--so in conclusion, everything is coming up Millhouse for your app.
Millhouse you say...
Application - Iggiepoo (China?) Milhouse4
Back to top Go down
~ Jess ~
Forum Vagina.
~ Jess ~

PostSubject: Re: Application - Iggiepoo (China?)   Application - Iggiepoo (China?) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 4:10 am

I think that was Hek's way of saying you're more or less in like flynn, as it were.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/creepiemonkey
iggiepoo
Commoner.
iggiepoo

PostSubject: Re: Application - Iggiepoo (China?)   Application - Iggiepoo (China?) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 1:11 pm

~ Jess ~ wrote:
I think that was Hek's way of saying you're more or less in like flynn, as it were.

Are you overloaded with gunslingers yet? Because after watching my friend play I'll likely roll that. Bonus is that I can still access Dirty fighting.

benlakey.com/tor/ great resource for new people.
Back to top Go down
Hold the Hek
Legend.
Hold the Hek

PostSubject: Re: Application - Iggiepoo (China?)   Application - Iggiepoo (China?) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 5:21 pm

iggiepoo wrote:

Are you overloaded with gunslingers yet? Because after watching my friend play I'll likely roll that. Bonus is that I can still access Dirty fighting.

Not so far as I know, most people are still in the "I'm going to play dps, and maybe this class" phase of letting me know what the hell is going on.

Also yea, welcome to out guild, i'll give you greater access to the forums as we speak.
Back to top Go down
https://aristocracy.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Iggiepoo (China?)   Application - Iggiepoo (China?) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Iggiepoo (China?)
Page 1 of 1