Greetings and welcome to the official homepage of The Aristocracy gaming community!

This website is best viewed on Mozilla Firefox at 1360x746 resolution or higher.

Thank you.
Greetings and welcome to the official homepage of The Aristocracy gaming community!

This website is best viewed on Mozilla Firefox at 1360x746 resolution or higher.

Thank you.

An online competitive gaming community. Est. MMIII

HometA HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - Nicephorus (Application Retracted)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nicephorus
Some Guy.
Nicephorus

Application - Nicephorus (Application Retracted) Empty
PostSubject: Application - Nicephorus (Application Retracted)   Application - Nicephorus (Application Retracted) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:05 am

Name: Frank

Gamertag: Nicephorus

Computer Specs: I7 2600K, 8 gigs at 1333 mhz, ATI 5770

Connection Speed: Cox Cable 25mbps

Experience in Competitive Video Games: Raided in Everquest as a Cleric, Earth and Beyond as a Terran Trader(healer), Was a member of a top 100 raid guild in Warcraft from mid-BC until mid-Wrath. Encore on Illidan as both an Elemental Shaman and a Holy Paladin. Cleared all content in BC including Pre-nerf M'uru and KJ in Sunwell. Cleared all content in Heroic modes up until ICC when I quit the game. Including multiple Immortal runs, Algalon(10 and 25), Firefighter pre-nerf, Glory of the Ulduar Raider 25, etc. Character name was Nicephorus(Wrath Raider) on Illidan and Perkłnas(BC Raider) on Ner'zhul

Playstyle: I like to have a great time while dominating the content. I am admittedly a goofball, but I know when it's time to get serious because I realize it's not just a game. This is my hobby and there's a large group of adults all giving their time and effort to achieve a goal. Don't be surprised if you hear stupid voices or silly noises randomly during the raid. I am first and foremost a healer. I don't really enjoy DPS unless it's in the Utility DPS role(Bard in EQ, Elemental Shaman in BC). My intention is to roll a Seer spec'd Sage 32-7-2. I've been in beta for the past 4 phases and have capped Sage/Sorc/Scoundrel. I understand the way my class plays and can put it into practice.

Dedication Level: Hardcore... When I'm not at work or at the bar I'm on the game. I typically logged 40 hours + a week of WoW when I was progression raiding and I maintained a 90%+ attendance during that span with my last guild. I don't like sitting. I want to be the guy the raid leader counts on.

Other: I can't commit to a guild unless I know they will be as dedicated as I am. I made that mistake in Warcraft and missed out on a Kel'Thuzad kill before the first expansion. If you folks are serious about being a top guild in this game I'll give my all to ensure that happens. Thanks for taking the time to read this application.
Back to top Go down
Aellia
Aristocrat.
Aellia

PostSubject: Re: Application - Nicephorus (Application Retracted)   Application - Nicephorus (Application Retracted) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:19 pm

What guild where you in during BC?

Edit : NVM I googled the answer. I was in Poseido/Jarlemats
Back to top Go down
Nicephorus
Some Guy.
Nicephorus

PostSubject: Re: Application - Nicephorus (Application Retracted)   Application - Nicephorus (Application Retracted) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:30 pm

It was Encore on Illidan for both toons. When I moved that Shaman to Ner'zhul I had to alter the u in his name. It was Perkunas before.
Back to top Go down
Buzz Killington
Aristocrat.
Buzz Killington

PostSubject: Re: Application - Nicephorus (Application Retracted)   Application - Nicephorus (Application Retracted) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:51 pm

You may get in based SOLELY upon your profile picture. Just fyi.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAMfCG6nn1w&NR=1
Nicephorus
Some Guy.
Nicephorus

PostSubject: Re: Application - Nicephorus (Application Retracted)   Application - Nicephorus (Application Retracted) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 8:05 pm

Buzz Killington wrote:
You may get in based SOLELY upon your profile picture. Just fyi.

Giorgio is amazing. I can't deny that.
Back to top Go down
Hold the Hek
Legend.
Hold the Hek

PostSubject: Re: Application - Nicephorus (Application Retracted)   Application - Nicephorus (Application Retracted) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 3:20 am

Nicephorus wrote:
If you folks are serious about being a top guild in this game I'll give my all to ensure that happens. Thanks for taking the time to read this application.

I will tell you what I've told everyone else, and I'm the GM so this sort of matters. My days of playing MMO's as if they were a full time job with mandatory overtime are behind me. This guild will kill pve bosses in a timely fashion using orderly communication and strategy. We will have scheduled raid times and we will stick to them. We will do guild pvp and we will assuredly dominate fools.

What we won't do is raid for 8-12 hours at a time missing work and other real life priorities.

If that sounds good to you, I'd love to have ya here.
Back to top Go down
https://aristocracy.forumotion.com/
Nicephorus
Some Guy.
Nicephorus

PostSubject: Re: Application - Nicephorus (Application Retracted)   Application - Nicephorus (Application Retracted) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 7:51 pm

Hold the Hek wrote:
Nicephorus wrote:
If you folks are serious about being a top guild in this game I'll give my all to ensure that happens. Thanks for taking the time to read this application.

I will tell you what I've told everyone else, and I'm the GM so this sort of matters. My days of playing MMO's as if they were a full time job with mandatory overtime are behind me. This guild will kill pve bosses in a timely fashion using orderly communication and strategy. We will have scheduled raid times and we will stick to them. We will do guild pvp and we will assuredly dominate fools.

What we won't do is raid for 8-12 hours at a time missing work and other real life priorities.

If that sounds good to you, I'd love to have ya here.

I'd like to thank you for being honest with me. I am admittedly hardcore to the point that I probably would take vacation time when the next tier of progression was released. Good luck and thanks for considering me.
Back to top Go down
Aellia
Aristocrat.
Aellia

PostSubject: Re: Application - Nicephorus (Application Retracted)   Application - Nicephorus (Application Retracted) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:06 pm

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Nicephorus (Application Retracted)   Application - Nicephorus (Application Retracted) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Nicephorus (Application Retracted)
Page 1 of 1