Greetings and welcome to the official homepage of The Aristocracy gaming community!

This website is best viewed on Mozilla Firefox at 1360x746 resolution or higher.

Thank you.
Greetings and welcome to the official homepage of The Aristocracy gaming community!

This website is best viewed on Mozilla Firefox at 1360x746 resolution or higher.

Thank you.

An online competitive gaming community. Est. MMIII

HometA HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - Cicatriz (Retroactively Denied, Inactivity)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cicatriz
Some Guy.
Cicatriz

Application - Cicatriz (Retroactively Denied, Inactivity) Empty
PostSubject: Application - Cicatriz (Retroactively Denied, Inactivity)   Application - Cicatriz (Retroactively Denied, Inactivity) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:08 am

Hello.

Name: Mazi S. (Yes, like "Ozzy" =P)

Gamertag:
Cicatriz

Computer Specs:
i7 4.2 Ghz, 6 Gb 1800 3 Ch Ram, HD5870 OCed, OCZ SSD.. etc. Fully stable and more than capable of running SWTOR maxed at steady FPS.

Connection Speed:
20 Mb/s download, 6 Mb/s upload. Fully stable FIOS. Fully able to join and use Vent/Mumble.

Experience in Competitive Video Games: I'm 28 and have been playing video games since I was a toddler with an Atari. More specifically, I've been playing online competitive games for over a decade, including most MMORPGs released in the last 10+ years. Perhaps the pinnacle of my online competitive gaming "career" is when I co-lead (read: babysat 40+ grown-ass people, lol) a guild on Vanilla WoW that got the server first kills for most of the original MC, Ony, and world bosses. For me to list all of the games and noteworthy accomplishments would take over a page. Needless to say, I'm a Gamer.

Playstyle:
I like to take on challenges and overcome them. Whether it be low-manning regular content, end-game raids, or PvP, I like a challenge. I like to be treated how I treat people - with mutual respect. I'm easy-going but that doesn't mean I am not competitive. =)

Dedication Level: I am a dedicated person in all facets of my life, and my dedication to my gaming communities is no different. As a member of this guild, I would not just meet the requirements, but exceed them. I'm fueled by challenges and by like-minded people who want to use teamwork to overcome said challenges.

I found you guys via the cool little applet that recommends you a SWTOR guild based on your answers to the questionnaire. Not only are we compatible (so says the app xD) but you guys are rolling on a west coast server which works out perfectly for me. So if you would have me, it would be nice to roll with a cool group from the get-go rather than sludge it by my lonesome, lol.

Also, I can't seem to find anywhere to fill out an application on the actual SWTOR site that's linked in the application info thread. So either I fail or it's changed. xD

Thanks!

EDIT:

You guys didn't ask so I kinda forgot, but I plan to roll a Jedi Consular -> Shadow -> Infiltration for PvP and respec DPS or Tank for PvE as necessary. However, I am also open-minded to rolling a Sage instead and going heals if it's something that the guild is lacking.

I've also pre-ordered and registered my code and played the betas. So, hopefully, I will be in the early access from the first day or 2.
Back to top Go down
Cicatriz
Some Guy.
Cicatriz

PostSubject: Re: Application - Cicatriz (Retroactively Denied, Inactivity)   Application - Cicatriz (Retroactively Denied, Inactivity) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:26 am

I just noticed that there is a new server choice of The Swiftsure. Not sure if it matters, but according to the comments on askjedi.com, The Swiftsure is the unofficial Oceanic server.

Edit: Trying to link the article but forum won't let me.

askajedi.com/2011/12/12/guild-email-notice-incoming-server-list-compilation/

Last edited by Cicatriz on Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hold the Hek
Legend.
Hold the Hek

PostSubject: Re: Application - Cicatriz (Retroactively Denied, Inactivity)   Application - Cicatriz (Retroactively Denied, Inactivity) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:31 am

Cicatriz wrote:
Hello.

As a member of this guild, I would not just meet the requirements, but exceed them. I'm fueled by challenges and by like-minded people who want to use teamwork to overcome said challenges.

I found you guys via the cool little applet that recommends you a SWTOR guild based on your answers to the questionnaire. Not only are we compatible (so says the app xD) but you guys are rolling on a west coast server which works out perfectly for me. So if you would have me, it would be nice to roll with a cool group from the get-go rather than sludge it by my lonesome, lol.

Also, I can't seem to find anywhere to fill out an application on the actual SWTOR site that's linked in the application info thread. So either I fail or it's changed. xD

Thanks!

EDIT:

You guys didn't ask so I kinda forgot, but I plan to roll a Jedi Consular -> Shadow -> Infiltration for PvP and respec DPS or Tank for PvE as necessary. However, I am also open-minded to rolling a Sage instead and going heals if it's something that the guild is lacking.

I like your attitude and honestly if the guild questionnaire sent you to us that's all I need. I set that thing up to be a recruitment filter and if you answered in a way for it to recommend us then you already know what the deal is. I would usually go into much more detail here and request you meet up in vent but with the game basically launching tomorrow you're going to get the abridged recruitment.

Also your class choice could not be better, as that is JUST what I'm looking for. So again, awesome, great, rushrushrushrush many things to do and less than 24 hours to do them in. I will now give you access to the website proper. Enjoy the fact that you have just had the fastest recruitment in this guilds history due in large part to time constraints...but, you would of most likely gotten in anyway so who cares.

Huzzah.

Quote :
I just noticed that there is a new server choice of The Swiftsure. Not sure if it matters, but according to the comments on askjedi.com, The Swiftsure is the unofficial Oceanic server.

We know. We are part of the Server Health Alliance and we have been planning this the whole time like the A-Team. Our que times won't be bad and this will allow us to play a server with activity day or night. The population balance is as close to 1:1 as you will get on any server and the total population is actually far less than many others.
Back to top Go down
https://aristocracy.forumotion.com/
Cicatriz
Some Guy.
Cicatriz

PostSubject: Re: Application - Cicatriz (Retroactively Denied, Inactivity)   Application - Cicatriz (Retroactively Denied, Inactivity) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:40 am

Ah, perfect! I feel "special", lol. The questionnaire recommended you guys as my #1, too, lol. Soon, AI will replace us all... hahaha.

Anyways, thanks a lot for the quick and warm welcome. I will browse and get to know more about the guild. I'm totally cool with the server choice and as a night-owl the Oceanic peeps will keep me company. xD

You mentioned my class choice is what you want - is that the Shadow or the Sage?

Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
Hold the Hek
Legend.
Hold the Hek

PostSubject: Re: Application - Cicatriz (Retroactively Denied, Inactivity)   Application - Cicatriz (Retroactively Denied, Inactivity) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:45 am

The Shadow is what we need currently.

Thanks again for your interest in our community and I hope to see you turn out to be a valuable member of it.
Back to top Go down
https://aristocracy.forumotion.com/
Cicatriz
Some Guy.
Cicatriz

PostSubject: Re: Application - Cicatriz (Retroactively Denied, Inactivity)   Application - Cicatriz (Retroactively Denied, Inactivity) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 4:13 am

Awesome - I had my mind set on Shadow over Sage so it works out perfect once again!

Thanks again for allowing me into your home and I'll be sure to not let y'all down. =)
Back to top Go down
Reaction
Commoner.
Reaction

PostSubject: Re: Application - Cicatriz (Retroactively Denied, Inactivity)   Application - Cicatriz (Retroactively Denied, Inactivity) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 4:28 am

Welcome!

& I go to UCR (Riverside) so I'm not far from you. (except I'm in my hometown San Diego for winter break)
Back to top Go down
Cicatriz
Some Guy.
Cicatriz

PostSubject: Re: Application - Cicatriz (Retroactively Denied, Inactivity)   Application - Cicatriz (Retroactively Denied, Inactivity) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 5:03 am

edwardmsw wrote:
Welcome!

& I go to UCR (Riverside) so I'm not far from you. (except I'm in my hometown San Diego for winter break)

My little sister is a Junior there. And thank you for the welcome. =)
Back to top Go down
Flannan
The Irish Railroad.
Flannan

PostSubject: Re: Application - Cicatriz (Retroactively Denied, Inactivity)   Application - Cicatriz (Retroactively Denied, Inactivity) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 11:22 am

So you do exist... anyways, welcome to tA, and dang, Holder hasn't moved that fast in years...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Cicatriz (Retroactively Denied, Inactivity)   Application - Cicatriz (Retroactively Denied, Inactivity) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Cicatriz (Retroactively Denied, Inactivity)
Page 1 of 1